Options
lisaw40
lisaw40 Posts: 1 Member
Hi how much is premium?

Replies

• wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When i went on to check it out it was like 4 something a month.
    I was wondering the same question is it worth it ??I would love to hear what other people think?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Premium is amazing. I was a hold out for a long time but now that I've made the switch I can't imagine life before Premium. The perks are out of this world, far better than what other paid subscription sites offer. I've told some of my friends about Premium and they've told me it's a great deal, probably the greatest deal if we're being honest here. I want to get the most out of what I do and Premium allows me to do just that.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Premium is amazing. I was a hold out for a long time but now that I've made the switch I can't imagine life before Premium. The perks are out of this world, far better than what other paid subscription sites offer. I've told some of my friends about Premium and they've told me it's a great deal, probably the greatest deal if we're being honest here. I want to get the most out of what I do and Premium allows me to do just that.

You don't say? Those sound like things I'd be interested in
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options

So, that answer is "it's amazing because it's amazing and what an amazing deal, far more amazing than other sites." Very helpful (not)! Clearly, this is the MFP corporate response.

Anyway, I paid the $50 for a year in January. I like certain perks: nutrient dashboard, calorie goal by meal, C/P/F by gram, %, and broken out by meal, the export feature, and the weekly summaries. It's also nice that it's ad-free. I haven't needed the priority customer support so far.

None of these features are essential for losing weight (which mostly involves tracking your calorie intake-- you do that for free), but they are useful and $50 for a year is well within my budget for such things. Also, I plan to use the site for the entire year even on maintenance, so it's pretty cheap per month. The real test will be to see if I pay again next January!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

So, that answer is "it's amazing because it's amazing and what an amazing deal, far more amazing than other sites." Very helpful (not)! Clearly, this is the MFP corporate response.

Anyway, I paid the $50 for a year in January. I like certain perks: nutrient dashboard, calorie goal by meal, C/P/F by gram, %, and broken out by meal, the export feature, and the weekly summaries. It's also nice that it's ad-free. I haven't needed the priority customer support so far.

None of these features are essential for losing weight (which mostly involves tracking your calorie intake-- you do that for free), but they are useful and $50 for a year is well within my budget for such things. Also, I plan to use the site for the entire year even on maintenance, so it's pretty cheap per month. The real test will be to see if I pay again next January!

*looks at screen name*
    *reads post*
    *looks at screen name again*
    earhzkcvarw4.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Says mfps secret planted "member"

Not true at all. I prefer it for the option to make posts where only Premium members can view them.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    dITS95r.png
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Did someone pay you to say this?

No.

Wait, how can you know I'm telling the truth? If I tell you I'm telling the truth, I could be lying. If I tell you I'm lying, then I must be telling the truth. It's a *kitten* paradox!

Anyway, I don't care what you think.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Premium members get daily nudes texted to them. If you don't pay your premium on time, you'll get no nudes and bars on your profile pic