What are your favorite guilt-free snacks? I need some ideas!

Options
emilyc92
emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
I'm in one of those moods where I could eat may way through a whole carton of ice cream... and I need some guilt-free snack ideas that I can pig out on without ruining my calorie count for the day. What are your favorite snacks when you feel like this? Sweet, salty, chewy, crunchy, I'll take anything! Thanks!!

Replies

• MaryElizabeth10
    Options
    I just had chopped strawberries covered with a pot of alpro soya chocolate dessert - only 150 calories for the lot and felt like a treat!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Prezel nuggets. . .celery and hummus. . . . vitatops. . . ... raw nuts and seeds.:bigsmile:
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Have a skinny cow ice cream bar! I love those!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Blue Bunny has some sugar free fudge sticks and I think they are only 70 cal... They're great!
  • Maelstroem
    Options
    carottes are my favorite snack!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    2 ryvita crispbreads with 1 triangle of laughing cheese spread with some pineaple chunks. Ticks all the boxes
  • tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, so it can be difficult to subdue it! My favorite healthy snack option that satisfies my sweet cravings is a serving of strawberries, 1 or 2 servings of cool whip (you can save a few calories with the light or fat free options) and a teaspoon or 2 of unsweetened cocoa powder. I mix the cocoa and cool whip, and taste to make sure it will satisfy my chocolate craving, and then I add my sliced strawberries to it and it is YUMMY! Good luck!
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Crunchy mood: baby carrots with hummus
    Sweet mood: cherries or blueberries

:)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    I just had chopped strawberries covered with a pot of alpro soya chocolate dessert - only 150 calories for the lot and felt like a treat!
    love this one will try thanks
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I usually do V8 and yogurt. Not mixed together of course. or Peanut Butter and Banana, WW has great ice cream bars that are to die for around 100-150 calories.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options

Mmmmmmm..... you are my friend
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Air-popped popcorn or rice cakes. Or straight-up raw veggies...sliced bell pepper and sugar snap peas!
  • mariedingle
    Options
    Oh my goodness Tammy, That sounds so good!! I can't wait to try that!!!!
    I pretty much am crazy about the Skinny cow sandwiches!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Popcorn! I eat it pretty much every day. I can eat a whole bag of O.R.'s Smart Pop and feel NO guilt cuz its only about 120 calories or so.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Mmmmmmm..... you are my friend

Glad to hear it ;)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Prezel nuggets. . .celery and hummus. . . . vitatops. . . ... raw nuts and seeds.:bigsmile:

Vitatops Cran Bran rock! They are only 100 calories and 50% of your daily iron!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt + one tsp brown sugar
    Triscuit thin crisps (one serving) with hummus
    Yasso frozen greek yogurt treat
    Popcorn

ETA: Dry cereal. I always forget dry cereal, and it's one of my favorite food groups!
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Popcorn, fruit, carrots/cucumber with laughing cow cheese, carrots with cashew butter, cottage cheese with cucumber and tomato, greek yogurt with a bit of kashi, dates and almonds.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelon (yes, it has calories, but one serving only has 48 calories and is a cup, which is a LOT of watermelon), or popcorn, popcorn, popcorn
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    freeze mini mars bars only have 87 cals take a while to eat feel satisified afterwards