Looking for friends who eat clean and love an active lifestyle!

Options
I eat fairly clean for the most part and stay away from artificial sweeteners . Def do not want to debate about why artificial sweeteners are not bad for you because I have a history of chemical poisoning with aspartame as one of the culprits. So save your justification for another thread. Just looking for like minded friends who enjoy natural foods and reasonable solutions to a healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Well thats 2 times...I went to go friend you. I eat clean as well.
  • David_Marquiss
    David_Marquiss Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! Adding you right now!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Well I like an active lifestyle, but I also embrace all tasty foods, "clean" or otherwise. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I would fit your description
  • ImmortalFire
    ImmortalFire Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    woooo, nice to meet ya!
  • ldizquierdo
    ldizquierdo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get rid of all kinds of added sugars period. I have never approved artificial sweeteners. You just gave me another reason to not even go there. Welcome
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Clean, as in unprocessed foods? Yeah, that's hard. That's ideal. I eat in a vegetarian way except maybe twice a month. But I typically walk 3 miles or more per day and I'm about to go out for my first run in two weeks. Cooler weather and 5K's are a comin'! I too am looking for supportive friends with whom I can mutually cheer. Friend me if you like.
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    What is your definition of clean?

I was wondering this as well.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I dont eat 100% "clean" but i'm a part time vegeterian and make 99% of my meals at home. I make a bunch of different recipes and am always happy to share them.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I prepare the majority of my meals and try to limit eating out
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    You can have my Green Apple Clear American when you pry it from my rigored fingers.

Other than that, I probably eat "cleaner" than 98% of the western population, though that isn't saying much. But still, I am just the right kind of insane to bulk on 3200 kcals of chicken boob, fish, fruit, vegetables, eggs and various dairy products.