100lb+ to lose looking for people with similar goal

Options

Replies

• kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 80 so not quite 100 but still up there! :) Feel free to add me :)
  • murphymunstah
    murphymunstah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got about 88 pounds to lose. I'm currently 232 (down from 249 in January) and I've hit quite a plateau. I can't do anything high impact due to planters faccitis and Achilles tendonitis in both of my feet but I started "running" again on the elliptical which has become my new form of measurement. Still disappointing though.
    I'd love to get and give encouragment. I think any loss is something to be proud of, and to just keep pushing.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My first big goal weight will put me at about 115 lbs down. I am down 25 so far. Feel free to add me.

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Good Luck.
  • sheenagipson10
    sheenagipson10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my journey and my goal is 150! Let's encourage each other :)
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 20 pounds in on my 100 pound goal.
  • suzie52
    suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job !!! I need to lose 100 lbs .. and i have learned to take it one day at a time and to look at it as a life style change not a diet ... congrats .. you can add me as a friend if you like ... we can do this !!!
  • lillynnpie
    lillynnpie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started back on my healthy lifestyle/weight loss journey. My fitness pal has always been a great tool for me. I haven't been on the scale for about a week, but I know I'm at my all-time highest weight. I have about 120 lbs. I'd like to lose, but mostly I want to be healthier.
    Feel free to add me. And keep yup the good work.
  • sashimiandbeer
    sashimiandbeer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go, too, feel free to add me. :)
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am down 35 ish now, needing a total of 100+ to lose to be close to where I want to be to reassess and see where I want to go from there!

• jaramajo1
    jaramajo1 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have just started. I'm on day 2. Feel free to add me. I'm just learning. Congratulations on all you have already lost
  • PJ100LBGOAL
    PJ100LBGOAL Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to go. I'm currently 304, down about 30lbs, goal is 175-200ish.
  • billygunn31
    billygunn31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out and I am currently 489lbs and have a large number of health issues most of what have nothing to do with my weight . I have around 88 tumors though out my body, before the doctors can do surgry on me I need to lose 200+lbs as quickly and safely as possible.
  • esedelder
    esedelder Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have similar goals and always looking for motivating friends!!! :)
  • Hellothere8613
    Hellothere8613 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also I have 110lbs left to go myself. :smile:
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell I am looking to lose a lot of weight x
  • starrlight_allylee
    Options
    I have 90lbs to lose so add me we can do it together.
  • enoughisenough3565
    enoughisenough3565 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I am down 58 still have 60 to go. Could use all the support I can get!
  • Legalee
    Legalee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 280lbs 5 weeks ago. Now 266 have at least 100lbs to lose. Started keto diet because of health issues and I am seeing results. I know this is not going to be quick or easy because I do have health issues that prevent exercise, even normal yoga. I have had excess weight most of my life, but I want my life back. I want to live not just exist. I am willing to be a friend and encourage anyone else on the same journey as me.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Good Luck!! You can do this!! Feel free to add me.