Insanity max 30 tips

So I've tried starting the programme but not been able to get past the fit test in day one due to achy / sore muscles

Any tips to get past this?

Replies

• pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    I've done regular Insanity and it's just a case of pushing on really, you do need to have some reasonable-ish level of fitness to be able to do it though. If you absolutely cannot bear to do another workout the next day why not try another program? I'm doing T25 at the moment and that has a modifier, so you have a low impact option for every move. You can switch up or down throughout the workout if you feel you can or can't do a particular exercise. Work within your limits and don't go at it hammer and tongs, just do the best you can do on any given day. Good luck!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Are you doing them all at the high impact rate or the low impact/modifier? I would highly recommend using the modifier for as long as you need to. As long as your form is correct and your intensity is high, you will be just fine.
  • wrighty11146
    wrighty11146 Posts: 74 Member
    Good shout. I was doing the high impact so I'll change up from today doing modifyer
  • David_Marquiss
    David_Marquiss Posts: 86 Member
    Since I do not know where your starting point is, this video on youtube by athlean-x may help. It could be better to be focusing on the nutrition in your stage but only you will truly know after watching.

https://youtu.be/5AjdUpUpWXc
  • ameena19
    ameena19 Posts: 6 Member
    I've done Insanity and Insanity Max 30. Give yourself time. Try to push harder each time! It's ok to modify when needed. Just be proud you finished. Shaun T is a beast. I worked out with him in person in New Orleans at Coach Summit (in July) and it was life changing!!