Motivation buddies, and friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Ebony ...
I started using this 4 days ago but I feel that I'm alone in this... I would love to motivate some people and vise versa because we can all do what we set our minds to... I b quit smoking as well and to my surprise haven't had any smoking cravings just food cravings... I would love to begin loving a healthier life because eventually I want children... and I want to be as healthy as possible!

Replies

• amber0o
    amber0o Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think the community aspect here is a huge help. I go through my ups and downs like everyone else, and the motivation from others is a huge help. I'm here to cheer you on!
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some great positive choices..well done
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 4 days or 4 years doesn't matter as long as you are making the effort it will pay off- also congrats on quitting smoking- two great accomplishments for you :)
  • Tookie_R
    Tookie_R Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on you quitting smoking! It's been 15 years now for me and I know that for me it was a process. One day at a time but your lungs will Thank you! Add me, we can motivate each other on our weight loss goals and I'll help support u on your journey to stay smoke free.
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking that is an awesome achievement!!!!
  • marsheena1304
    marsheena1304 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yaaay for quiting, going on 4.5 years for me!! Started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago. Only have lost one pound. :( So I rejoined myfitnesspal looking for motivation and support. Good luck to you!!!
  • EbonyMiller22
    EbonyMiller22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys sooooo much!!!
  • daveallen666da
    daveallen666da Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi ebony im Dave from England ive been quitting the smokes as well ive been vaping instead so well done to u ! Id love to make some new fit fam friends so please add me and anyone on here as well and we can all support each other with kind words when we need it! Cheers
  • tristapachan
    tristapachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone!! You're doing great so far. Feel free to add me. I have an open food diary (to keep myself accountable), and I log in every day. We can help motivate each other!
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good on you! I'm losing weight for my son - wish I'd done it sooner.
  • aprilrenaegarr
    aprilrenaegarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey gurl ur deff not alone in this ! I quit soda 9 days ago although never smoked I feel its pretty close lol going from only drinking soda to not at all huge deal for me! Keep strong and we r in this together!
  • Heevenlee2017
    Heevenlee2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi there new here and would love friends pls add me
  • Alpha1Godess
    Alpha1Godess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep up the good work!