Friendship Needed

Options
I am so looking for friends in this world of I can do it. I need to loose wieght and live a active lifestyle but I do know I cannot do it alone. I am also the voice for the depressed when I eat right, exercise daily, and be apart of a the positive in the world around me I can and will stay happy and learn that this is the secret to most of us. Exercise is huge in keeping happy feeling good about yourself. Taking care of my daily living and choosing better options is helping with the process. I need friends though. I do see that I have done this like 3 different times and thinking that if I have more friends I might succeed at doing this and being victorious on this new journey I find myself. Thanks so if you want to be friends will you please add me and have a great day and thank you for doing so !

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Making mini goals helps me, check out this group and join us. We start a new thread each week with small attainable, mini goals. Even if you don't meet the mini goals perfectly. The goal is to stay mindful and be consistent not perfect and if you do this you will eventually reach your ultimate goals. Check out link and feel free to join us: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge
  • priscillamcdaniel35
    Options
    So very nice of you to ask I am going to see about the post as you speak thank you! so very much! So happy to be making new friends as well I have 3 new friends today and I am excited about the new venture I am on !
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm here for support.
  • andy_dad
    andy_dad Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly support you and accept a friend request. Disclaimer, I am on an 800 calorie diet (Dr. approved and supervised) as well as take phentermine (diet pill), also Dr. prescribed and supervised.