Today, I'm the unhealthiest and biggest I've ever been in my life.

Options
And the unhealthiest and biggest I'll ever be because today's the day I make a change.

Replies

• Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - never been this heavy and am simply miserable. Have used MFP before with success - but decided to "take a break" from logging and gained every pound back (and then some) over the last 4 years. Not easy, but you can do it if you have the right mind set and are doing it for yourself! :) Good luck!!
  • TeethOfTheHydra
    TeethOfTheHydra Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think a one-day-at-a-time approach is a great way to start and take immediate pride in your accomplishments. But, I wouldn't wait too long before you start to craft a short-term plan (like what this next week is going to look like in regard to eating and exercise so you can follow that plan without as much real-time pressure to avoid bad decisions).
    Good luck!
  • chellchatt
    chellchatt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Legacy Lion I need to follow your lead... I won't add on another pound because I know my capability. I always set goals that go out weeks and months but with you I'm going to start with today!! Thank you so much for this message.
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! We are all here with you!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Make a plan. Follow your plan. Without fail. Don't stop.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with making that change, and kudos for making such a determined post.