Hello

Options
I have tried many different sites and weight loss tools but none have worked. I am giving it one go round with this site as it goes along with the Humana Biggest Loser contest at work!

Replies

• dld8257
    Options
    I have tried many different sites and weight loss tools but none have worked. I am giving it one go round with this site as it goes along with the Humana Biggest Loser contest at work!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    How long did you give these other sites to work? Keep in mind its not the website that is going to change your life, it's you and you only. I promise you if you stick with what you intend as your goal on here, you are vigilant and you dont cheat your calories (which is only cheating you) then you will see progress. You have to stick with these things in order for them to work, simply waiting a week or two is not enough.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have also however I believe this is the easiest site to manuver! Good Luch!

135892.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • yourock
    Options
    HI I JUST JOINED AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME FREINDS :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice and the site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.