NEW!

Options
I'm just starting here. I'm starting at 174, hoping to get to 120..... I'm 5' tall.... I need all the encouragement I can get. 174 isn't even my heaviest, in August of 2010 I was at 196!

Replies

• dmdingle
    dmdingle Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is so awesome!! I joined this month also and I started out at 174 and my goal is 135. We sound a lot alike!!! feel free to friend me. It's really awesome to have friends to help encourage!!
  • mistyaiken
    mistyaiken Posts: 13
    Options
    i just jioned a week ago and i have 151 lbs too loose but feel free to befriend me.
  • dmdingle
    dmdingle Posts: 5
    Options
    I just goofed!! I was on my hubbys MFP (dmdingle). I am mariedingle. :laugh: ,please friend me, not him.
  • IslandGirl072906
    IslandGirl072906 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site and has helped me a lot in the short time (week and a half) I have been using the site.
  • colleen656
    colleen656 Posts: 25
    Options
    welcome!!! feel free to friend me. the more support the better. this is great
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello! and welcome. This is an amazing site to lose weight. If you stick with it you will see a change in yourself really fast! :)
    Fill free to add me as a friend for encouragement! I use to weigh 175 when I started counting calories and now I am currently at 151. I am 5'2 so we are both shorties! :)

Knowledge is Power!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I ditto all of the above! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add if you need motivation & support! Best wishes on your journey!
  • dawnmariebear
    Options
    I also just joined. Congratulations on the decision to make a change in your lifestyle for the better. I have been on many roller coasters of up and down all my life. I weighed 200 when I started on July 23 I now weigh 195 my goal is to get down to 140 or 145 I am 5'6' tall. Having this site has really helped me. Hopefully we can see each other thru this journey of ours.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!! i joined a few months ago but didn't really use the site, mostly just joined bc work was encouraging it... now i'm here to stay and meet some goals! good luck :)
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • clovas
    clovas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday, and am really impressed with the site and all the encouragement. I'm 168 and 5' 2". Hoping to get to 148 then review. Would love to go further but 20lbs seems enough to aim for as a start!! Good luck.