I love it when people comment or at least like.

Options
Does not have to be every day. But if I am totally ignored, it is not very helpful and after being ignored for a month or so, I simply delete these friends, who are absent. Is it bad?
Then I am looking for new ones... Please feel free to friend me, if you also need support.
Thanks

Replies

• mmj26
    mmj26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia. I also need to lose weight and exercise more. Have been logging food for 6 days now and trying to use my Fitbit starting today. Not sure how to add you, but I hope we can support each other. Thanks, mmj26
  • JnineGains
    JnineGains Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always click on the comment notifications asap lol
  • roodmutti
    roodmutti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me as well. I'm not sure how to add anyone as I'm new to the Community feature.
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like everything and comment pretty frequently. Feel free to add me!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello, Julia Welcome to MFP, Good Luck!! feel free to add me.
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi julia i love getting responses to it really helps u on yr journey ☺
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I cut people who don't interact as well. I just don't see the point in keeping them.

They just tie up my news feed by friend collecting.
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I delete people I have zero interaction with, I'm not able to log on everyday so like to scroll through my friends list when I can to see how people are doing x feel free to add me guys!!
  • HOTTTAJ
    HOTTTAJ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for interaction as well, not collecting friends and boosting someone's friend count. Boooo. That's just annoying. I'm reaching out cuz I REALLY want support. :( I'm looking for a few good ones only....any ones out there that can add me?