Where do you find the best healthy recipes?

Options
Where can I find the best healthy recipes feed? Give your favorite page name or link. I sure appreciate it!

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com is good
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I also love skinnytaste. Emilybites is a similar concept to skinnytaste...both have great recipes!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Yeah, skinnytaste is good. cookinglight.com and eatingwell.com are also good.

Sites like foodnetwork.com and allrecipes.com also have reduced calorie sections where good recipes can be found.
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of healthy. :) I eat Paleo and get most of my recipes from Pinterest... Nom Nom Paleo and Paleo Leap are especially good recipe sites.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Yes, depends on what you mean by healthy. Low calorie?

I like to make up my own meal ideas, but get inspired by recipes, so read sites with nice photos (one I like is 101cookbooks) and various cookbooks. Seasonal or vegetable focused ones are great.

If I want an idea based on ingredients I have, I will go to epicurious or maybe food and wine (for a slideshow) or just google it and look until something seems inspiring.
  • perfectclippercut
    perfectclippercut Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I also tweak ingredients in recipes t to my nutritional needs but I lean toward high protein low calorie. Thank you all for your input it helps!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I like myfridgefood.com you check of stuff that you have on hand and they offer you recipes based on it. then you can filter the list they give you. i use it to look for diabetic friendly recipes i can do for my husband.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Pinterest! I prefer the low-carb and Keto recipes. Lots of good recipes that I've made from Pinterest.
  • phlegmfatale1
    phlegmfatale1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i love greatist.com's stuff
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    http://www.Skinnyms.com is good too.

Http://Delish.com has lots of choices for everything
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been visiting a blog called Lark + Linen. It's technically an interior design blog, but the author posts some really nice recipes.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    In the ice cream aisle.