Excersise ideas

Options
Hey guys I'm tanina so I need some ideas because I'm restricted where I can't be on my feet at the moment and it's really hard to lose weight so if anybody can help me out with ideas to where I'm not On My Feet that be greatly appreciated thank you

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Swim, ride a bike, do planks and crunches.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ttnizzle wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm tanina so I need some ideas because I'm restricted where I can't be on my feet at the moment and it's really hard to lose weight so if anybody can help me out with ideas to where I'm not On My Feet that be greatly appreciated thank you

You don't need exercise to be able to lose weight, its all about how much you're eating.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith has a seated exercise routine on YouTube...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xC9khisFPA

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I assume you can't be on your feet for a medical reason so I'd suggest discussing your desire to exercise with the treating physician to make sure that whatever you do is safe.
  • ttnizzle
    ttnizzle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I assume you can't be on your feet for a medical reason so I'd suggest discussing your desire to exercise with the treating physician to make sure that whatever you do is safe.

You know I never thought of that great idea thank you
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You could ask for referral to a physical therapist too. But mostly you need to eat less. Are you weighing your food on a food scale and logging everything you eat in MFP? That's how you lose weight.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    If you're able to, crawling can be good exercise, also aqua exercise, but depends in why you're restricted.
  • ttnizzle
    ttnizzle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    You could ask for referral to a physical therapist too. But mostly you need to eat less. Are you weighing your food on a food scale and logging everything you eat in MFP? That's how you lose weight.

Yes I use food sale and measurng cups and I write everything thing down on here