First day on my journey

Options
I'm new to this.My husband and I finally had our first child after 15 years of trying.It seems though that after having our child that I continue to put on the weight. I am at my heaviest 278.I have gotten to the point where my health is getting worse so I am going to try my hardest to change my eating habits.

Replies

• tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll give you some encouragement! I'm 3.6 pounds away from my goal. I have lost over 70 lbs..
    It is all about tracking, changing your eating habits and smaller portions over time. That's what I did. Good luck!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kdb2bfit
    kdb2bfit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to loose 30 pounds or so, I'm a mom also. I have to amazing children. My husband and I wanted to have a third because my kids are in school and a little older now. We were just told we probably wouldn't be able to have anymore kids, so now I'm focusing again on my weight. We can encourage each other!
  • wandaberryfit
    wandaberryfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you all are my motivation in this weight loss journey divorcee and I have two sons they are older now and I can once again start focusing on my health and weight again