Exercise dvds

Options
Hi I need some recommendations on great exercise dvds. I

Replies

• HoustonStrongMT
    HoustonStrongMT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love Piyo and they're low impact too. I really see a difference.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Don't know what your Fitness level is but my recommendation is BeachbodyTony Horton DVD.

He has a couple different DVDs for beginners there's 10 minute trainer then you can move up to P90 then you have P90x and he has a couple after that.

I personally like his philosophy which is do your best and forget the rest. Also he believes in muscle confusion. you exercise different groups doing different variations so your muscles never get used to the workout
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Tony annoys me with all his talking. I like Shaun T, T25 is great. Turbo Jam is also a lot of fun. Jillian Michaels also has some really good videos... I have her 30 day shred, Ripped in 30, yoga Inferno, and kickbox fast fix.
  • Tiikerinraidat
    Tiikerinraidat Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My fave is Kelly Coffey-Meyer :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i loved insanity and P90X3
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    What's your fitness level? I started out with TurboJam and then moved on to Focus T25, then TurboFire, ChaLean Extreme, and now Insanity Max30. I think TurboJam is great for beginners.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    All available via Beachbody, fyi.
  • hale03071
    hale03071 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Depending on what your fitness level depends on what would be recommended. If you are truly just starting out from couch potato phase (no judgment---we've all been there!), I would try out Chris Powell's Extreme Weight Loss Edition: The Workout. It has three different workouts that gradually build you up in intensity and the moves are not complicated.