What does your diet consist of. Leave calories and sample of diet.:))

Options
Breakfast:2boil eggs 1 boil egg white
Snack: banana
Lunch: lean meat fish or chicken or turkey with side salad
Snack: golden delicious apple medium
Dinner: lean meat and mix vegetables

Replies

• HarlemNY17
    HarlemNY17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes , apple cider vinegar, chicken , ground beef , fish . A lil rice (on days I don't get enough calories in) . Protein bars shakes . Fiber one cookies . Go LEAN cereal which contains a lot of protein fiber and whole grains . Flapjacked protein pancake mix . Kodiak pancake mix . Splenda just in case I need a lil sweetness to something . Beans . Olive oil/coconut oil. Simple things that make big differences
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    There is pretty much an identical post to this on the front page: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10586111/show-me-your-calories#latest
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Overnight oats with chia (almond milk and cinnamon) or chia pudding (chia, almond milk, cinnamon and honey)
    Snacks: Generally Banana, cantaloupe, protein bar, apples (I pick two)
    Meal: Homemade Bean Salad with chicken, sweet potato with scrambled eggs and avocado or homemade lentils
    Dinner: Avocado toast, tuna toast, boiled eggs toast, sweet potato with eggs, broccoli with meat
    Tea 2X a day
    Lots of water

I eat 1200 calorie a day
  • derick337
    derick337 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Maybe I need to add some calories @livingleanlivingclean what are some things I should add to keep it healthy? I usually eat 8-10 oz of meat on this plan for lunch and dinner
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    derick337 wrote: »
    Maybe I need to add some calories @livingleanlivingclean what are some things I should add to keep it healthy? I usually eat 8-10 oz of meat on this plan for lunch and dinner

Isn't your wife a dietician? Surely she could give you (free) dietary advice?

Eat more. Eat more fat. What about cheese, yoghurt, dairy, starches etc? Are you avoiding these for a specific reason?
  • derick337
    Options
    I'm just saying what I have been doing for the past two weeks. If anyone knows something I should add please let me know that's why I'm here to try and encourage ppl. Also I can use some encouraging. But that's the meal plan I've been following and it is working so far.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    derick337 wrote: »
    Oh and I lost 15 pounds in two weeks following this diet along with drinking water only. 1,000-1,200 calories and I walk 3.5 miles at least 4 days out of the week.

I eat twice that as a female

ditto! and I walk 4-5 miles a day in non-purposeful exercise
  • derick337
    Options
    lol I might need to add a few things