Friends for motivation

Options
varia2u
varia2u Posts: 39 Member
edited August 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hey all, I'm looking for a few more friends to share in the fitness journey, share workouts, etc. If you're one of those who don't respond when people post to you, or you hide your diary, or you're a serial starter who doesn't want to make an effort, please don't add. I'm not into one-way traffic. I like to give and receive motivation. If you're also among those who log "walking to the mailbox = 600 calories burned", please please, don't add. Yes, that's an extreme example, but I'm sure everyone has seen this form of unrealistic logging aka cheating.

About me in a nutshell: Low carb (not keto)/ low blood sugar focus, likes calisthenics, yoga, free weights, YouTube workouts, cooking, baking. A few of my favorite YouTube video series are HASfit, BeFit, Five Parks Yoga.

Thanks guys. Stay positive. We're all in this together :)

Replies

• RErin1491
    RErin1491 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's awesome to see you're so committed! I just started today & I'm also looking for friends for motivation, encouragement, etc. I'd love to be friends!
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a daily user (currently on a 250+ day streak) and logging has become part of my daily routine now. I do some exercise in the form of walking to work (synced with endomondo) and some weight training. Goal is to continue losing fat and build muscle. I've lost about 10kg in a year
  • je33y
    je33y Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • suzzerand68
    suzzerand68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm getting back to tracking all my efforts not just to lose weight but to really change my lifestyle for the better. I plan on being active here. You can add me.

Interested in motivation, healthy cooking, stretches, walking, rowing. And Humor LOL