FEELING DOWN

Options
I'm feeling down lately. I have been going up and down the same couple pounds for a couple months now. I have a few friends on here but it seems like very few are encouraging anymore. I guess I might need some more friends! The friends I have now are great, don't get me wrong. But I need an extra push or something!

Replies

• canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello. You can add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I hope I have been encouraging enough! You can do it!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    read this post if you are feeling down!!! If this doesnt motivate you I dont know what will!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303524-150-lbs-lost-as-of-7-30-am-this-morning

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it. I read a post today from a guy that lost 150lbs. He said he hit a plateau for 4 months on his weight loss journey but never gave up. You CAN do it.
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have same thing. Lost 14 lbs and then gained 3 and lost 4 and then gained 5.... Need to loose 10 more and it just does not not work for me anymore :(
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hope I have been encouraging enough! You can do it!
    You are one of the few that leaves me comments! Thank you so much!
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me too. Lost 35 pounds. now that I have my last 10-15 pounds to lose, it jus seems like everything i do, i'm stuck. But I'm trying the healthy way and thats good. :-) And you're trying too so cheer up and add me.