Exercise Bike

Options
Hey all, I'm trying to decide what exercise bike to get on Amazon. Looking to pay 150$ or less, please let me know of your experiences with buying bikes online!

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I got a Marcy compact recumbent about 5 years ago for about 85. Works great. Love it. I don't do as much cardio as weights now but it's still going fine, hundreds of miles later...
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    just get a bike and go out , join a cycling club and get a few cycling buddies to go out with
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Can't buy much of an exercise/spin bike for $150. Good ones cost over $1k.

If you've a real bike already, probably better to just ride it and/or buy an exercise training stand to use w/the bike indoors.

Better ones are above your price limit but acceptable models can be bought w/in you price range.

Check Amazon for new ones or Craigslist for better used ones that you can afford.
  • ksoavedavis
    ksoavedavis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a bike but I live in a tiny apartment so it's in storage ): I need something that can be stored easily.
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    If you already have an outdoor regular bike..... get yourself a bike trainer. I love mine.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Another vote for a trainer for the bike you already have. You won't get a decent spin bike for $150 and it will still take up space. The bike and trainer will store easier than a spin bike.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    If you've a real bike already, probably better to just ride it and/or buy an exercise training stand to use w/the bike indoors.

Better ones are above your price limit but acceptable models can be bought w/in you price range.

OP might luck out. A few years ago I scored a nice $250 dumb trainer on clearance at a Performance for 90% off. Works with trainerroad/zwift virtual power too