Hey, how's it going :)

Options
Hey there, just here to meet new people,
Have discussions about training , routines , what has worked for others and what hasn't.
And about overall good health
Love to hear from you

Replies

• kieran19802017
    kieran19802017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What's up dude? You might be the kinda chap I'm looking for. I need to shed *kitten* loads of body fat. I don't want to get too big as I'm a short guy 5'6. I'd like to get lean and ripped. A bit like you.

Any tips would be great. I downloaded a nutrition plan. It has me eating in and around 2,200 cals per day. I think that's a bit too much if you ask me? What do you think?

I've started weight training this week and I've noticed I've started getting heavier on the scales. I currently weigh around 155lbs, but I'd like to shed *kitten* loads of body fat and get to around 135lbs if possible? It's just that I'm going to Thailand again in the new year to fight and I'd like to be small and lean for it. Otherwise they are gona throw me in with a monster at about 170lbs and then I'll get my *kitten* kicked
  • atreok531
    atreok531 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard of intermittent fasting ? if you want to cut down and lean out
    That's the best bang for your buck
    And I would lower your intake a bit
    Maybe a solid 2000
    But make sure you get at least your body weight in protein daily
    And lower your carbs a bit to see what works for you, and the most important advice I can give you is consistency is key my friend
  • kieran19802017
    kieran19802017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice one buddy cheers. Consistentcy is key, I was doing well at the start of the summer but then I went of the rails a bit and went back to square one. This time I'm taking no prisoners