Hello Im a newbie

Options
Hello I am a newbie!!!! I lost 40 pounds in two months but know its been 3 weeks and I have not lost a pound. Have I done something to my body because I lost weight too fast? I have also tried switching up my routine and Nothing.. angry: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• pinksneakers
    pinksneakers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Change your eating schedule, change your exercise schedule. Drink lots of water. You'll get losing again...and btw, GREAT job on the 40 :)
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    great work on the 40. whats your current diet like? that is usually the cause of most Plataues
  • ScoutMom1
    ScoutMom1 Posts: 57
    Options
    wonderful job on losing. keep at it and you'll pick it up again. please feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    I am having the same issue! I made my first goal a couple months ago but keep staying right around it without getting to new numbers which is super exasperating! I have had a bad week this week because I wanted to just give up, but I started a new exercise routine and I am HOPING that it helps! Let me know if you figure out what works best for you. :) I am here to give you support if you need it as well! :) Have a great weekend!
  • kiadams_05
    Options
    Hey, if anyone could help me with some beginning wt lose tips that would be great. I'm 5"4 CW 160 with a GW of 130. Thanks
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Drink your water, eat low sodium food. Switch up your exercise routine. YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU WILL SUCCEED AT THIS!.
    My S.W.350 my highest 369
    C.W 215
    G.W 150
    lost the weight following the suggestion above.
    40 pounds lost awesome job well done.
    JUST DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!!!
  • rdeloria
    rdeloria Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi!

I just started on this site and I love it! Good for you for losing the 40!! That's awesome! Just keep at it! And, like others have said, change up your eating/exercise routine. It may be that your body has gotten used to what you are doing. Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you!:bigsmile:
  • rdeloria
    rdeloria Posts: 11
    Options
    Holy cow, Judith! Good for you!
  • Thanks I feel better because my coworkers were telling me I lost weight too fast and threw my body off.

Breakfast is usually oatmeal and some fruit

Snacks are usually fruit, yougurt ,jello,small side sald or if I get super desperate a snicker bar or rice crispy treat

lunch varies most of the time lean cusine with some fruit

snack

dinner

no set dinner but always healthy
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    there is a chance you are not eating enough