Never weighed more

Options
hayleyrachels1990
hayleyrachels1990 Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I noticed myself getting bigger and my clothes getting tighter so I weighed myself (first time in a while). I am the largest I have ever been, past what I promised I would never reach. I have a very stressful work life and not much time to focus on myself. Looking for friends to help motivate, share recipes, and enjoy the journey. Add me and let's lose weight and be healthy together!!!

Replies

• stvmrtn
    stvmrtn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm at the heaviest I've ever been, myself. Looking to lose over 2oo pounds. Welcome and best if luck! You'll do amazing :)
  • Tami_in_Idaho
    Tami_in_Idaho Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am down 15 lbs from my heaviest ever. I keep losing the same stinking 25-30 lbs then find it again. I want off this roller-coaster!! I'm working at losing 180ish lbs.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat- feel free to add me we can both motivate each other
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello Welcome to MFP, Good Luck You can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am at my heaviest too and just started tracking my calories again about a week ago. I will add you as a friend!
  • tuesdaysmith10
    tuesdaysmith10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I need some motivation to get back to the weight and body I used to have!
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! Being at your heaviest point definitely isn't pleasant, but if you do this seriously, you can do this :)
  • ryanbabe
    ryanbabe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not at my heaviest ever, but at my heaviest since my daughter was born. Please feel free to add me. The sense of community really helps
  • fosterman007
    fosterman007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people yet, but I'm looking for that special community too. We should team up!