NSV - Thanks Jillian!

Options
Today was only day four, level one of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I had work most of the day yesterday and because I'm on my feet the whole time, walking and a LOT of lifting up to 20kg, I thought it might be a good idea to give The Shred a rest.

Now usually my back and legs are aching at work and a good few hours afterward. But yesterday I noticed my strength and fitness have improved as lifting crates is now nowhere near as challenging as it used to be - and my back didn't hurt at all! Thanks Jillian! :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    She is amazing! Good for you!

I noticed just after day 3 that my legs were stronger and I shaved 2 mins off of my lap times!
  • gleekgirl81
    Options
    I completed the 30 day Shred, and I found it to be very helpful!! If you like that you should try the ripped in 30 video of hers, it's a step up, but also very affective!
    :smile:
  • losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting Ripped in 30 after finishing 30DS, can't wait!
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    When u guys did the 30DS, did u do 30 days of each level or just raise the level as u got stronger?
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love Ripped in 30--even more than the Shred. I have about 3-4 more days of it to go.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    When u guys did the 30DS, did u do 30 days of each level or just raise the level as u got stronger?

10 days of each level

10 days level 1
    10 days level 2
    10 days level 3

I'm taking rests as I need them :)
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've done just about every DVD of Jillian's and it has helped me so much. I used to suffer from back pain, that's all gone and I feel great.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I'm LOVING 30DS so far. I just finished day 6 of level 1 today, and I'm noticing a lot more endurance...plus I can follow Natalie a little bit now, instead of struggling to keep up with Anita :D
  • Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options

10 days of each level

10 days level 1
    10 days level 2
    10 days level 3

I'm taking rests as I need them :)

Thanks!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I finished day 5 of L1 today. I absolutely love it!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I just finished Level 1 of the 30DS just this morning and am looking forward to moving on to Level 2 tomorrow. I noticed a HUGE difference in my soreness and stamina after each day. Definitely ready to bump it up a level and take on the next 20 days :) Congrats, lady!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    love her!!! she is the reason im so toned! couldnt thank her enough for making me want to push myself every day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!