Nutrisystem Followers

Options
msklean
msklean Posts: 3 Member
Hi,
I am new to Myfitnesspal, first day logging my food. I have been following Nutrisystem for a few months. I've lost 10 pounds. Looking for fellow Nutrisystem followers to be friends with. If there is a group already in progress please direct me to the correct group.
Thanks,
Teri

Replies

• rbnb
    rbnb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you are on Nutrisystem, probably easier to use their Numi app than MyFitnessPal. I was quite unhappy with the quality of Nutrisystem food so I canceled quickly and switched to MFP. There is nothing unique about NS. Just buy better frozen and prepared foods at the grocery store and log correctly with MFP, same results but better food options. If NS is working for you and you like it though, then all the more power to you! Whatever works is ultimately the goal.
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Never tried NS, never wanted to pay for it. :/ Glad to know it is working for you though.
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been using the NutriSystem food for 2 weeks. It's helpful for portion control. We are tracking with MyFitnessPal and I'm using their NuMi app as well. So far, we've each lost around 5lbs. I'd be happy to connect with others doing this or something similar. Feel free to add me.
  • msklean
    msklean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm following NS also. I've lost 9 lbs. Trying to lose around 50 pounds. Good luck to you.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I was on NS for two years straight. I lost 200 lbs. I still eat the food, but just not as my only food. I like the food and the price is not bad for me. Anyway I am going to try to post a link for a NS support group. I do not know if it will work as I am not computer savvy. Let me know if it does not.
    http://ns-refugees.freeforums.net/
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    JGreenwoodmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    msklean wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am new to Myfitnesspal, first day logging my food. I have been following Nutrisystem for a few months. I've lost 10 pounds. Looking for fellow Nutrisystem followers to be friends with. If there is a group already in progress please direct me to the correct group.
    Thanks,
    Teri

Add me!
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    Options
    I am on NS! Trying to get to ONE-derland!!
    I need friends!!
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    Options
    SusanKKO wrote: »
    My husband and I have been using the NutriSystem food for 2 weeks. It's helpful for portion control. We are tracking with MyFitnessPal and I'm using their NuMi app as well. So far, we've each lost around 5lbs. I'd be happy to connect with others doing this or something similar. Feel free to add me.

How do you add people??
    Add me!
  • clpat
    clpat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to this site. Hi everyone. I've done NS for three weeks now with wt loss of 13 pounds. Like the food pretty much but still do lots of prep with the veges and others fill-in foods. I don't like Numi because items are not alphabetized. That drives me crazy. Is this site better for tracking what you eat? I'd love opinions. Thanks!!
  • 3QUI7I8RUM
    3QUI7I8RUM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I recently tried Optavia (I think its a sister company of NS) I couldn't afford the monthly cost so I stopped. I gained the ten I lost so I'm back to portion control and reducing calories. Trying to incorporate the gym but its hard being a single mama who works every other week. However, I'm looking FWD to school starting so I can be a regular gym rat.