101 days, 34lbs down, lots of no-scale wins

Options
It's not a crazy loss, I know that, but here are some victories that are motivating me to continue...

1. I can walk to work without having to mentally tackle the hill while catching my breath. I'm beasting the hill every day
2. My walk to work is 5mins faster than 3 months ago, reducing it from 17-12mins
3. I comfortably fit in my bath!
4. Boobs. I can see they exist now
5. Laying on my side: I no longer crush myself under my own weight
6. Sitting crossed legged is now easy
7. OMFG. Is that a waist I see?
8. Back spasms have gone
9. Plantar fasciitis? Gone.
10. My passion for self care? Well, I never really had one but I certainly seem to be advocating it now :)

Not every day has been perfect. I've had pizza and I've even had key lime pie D: but every day has been honest and accounted for. Not one day has felt guilty and everyday has felt like progress.

I've given up a *kitten*-ton of half assed cardio to lift heavy and train intelligently.

There's a long way to go. I've finally broken free of a diet mentality and it's like being released from food slavery.

Anyone wanna be fit-friends? :3

Replies

• JC6599JC
    JC6599JC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this. Great soundbites here - I especially love 'I've given up a *kitten*-ton of half assed cardio to lift heavy and train intelligently.' Equally, the motivation to just feel accountable and guilt free are pushing me more than any number on a scale. That feels better than anything. Thanks for the post!
  • distactedlyme
    distactedlyme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading :) I see MFP has a filter where my mouth does not! Kitten-ton! Hahaha :)
  • fmps5
    fmps5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I am 115 days in and have lost a total of 30 lbs. I also feel great and have already passed my 20lb goal and I am shooting for 40lbs now. I hope to hit the 215 mark by Labor Day and 210 by Thanksgiving. Thanks for your post it has boosted my motivation to start exercising more... keep up the hard work...

Height 6' 1"
    Starting Weight 252
    Current Weight 223
    Goal Weight 210

• Snrussell09
    Snrussell09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading :) I see MFP has a filter where my mouth does not! Kitten-ton! Hahaha :)

Haha

Great job!
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just wanted to tell OP great work and I love your look!
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations!
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are truly inspiring!
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    fmps5 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I am 115 days in and have lost a total of 30 lbs. I also feel great and have already passed my 20lb goal and I am shooting for 40lbs now. I hope to hit the 215 mark by Labor Day and 210 by Thanksgiving. Thanks for your post it has boosted my motivation to start exercising more... keep up the hard work...

Height 6' 1"
    Starting Weight 252
    Current Weight 223
    Goal Weight 210

You also have much to be proud of!! Congrats!
  • distactedlyme
    Options
    fmps5 wrote: »

Height 6' 1"
    Starting Weight 252
    Current Weight 223
    Goal Weight 210

This is amazing! Well done :)
  • distactedlyme
    Options
    NancyCaz61 wrote: »
    Awesome! You are truly inspiring!

Thank you :)
  • distactedlyme
    Options
    Just wanted to tell OP great work and I love your look!

Awww thanks!
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Great job! 122 days in 36 lbs lost about 80lbs to go.

Feel free to add me :)
  • distactedlyme
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Great job! 122 days in 36 lbs lost about 80lbs to go.

Feel free to add me :)

Thanks, sent you a request :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!