Any College Students? (or anyone else lol)

determinedtolivefree
determinedtolivefree Posts: 23 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! Looking for more friends to encourage and be encouraged by? Anyone headed off to college soon? Im determined to stay on track

Edit: Looking to lose about 15 to 20 more pounds. Ive lost 20ish so far!

Im currently 148 at 5'4 and looking to be around 120 or 115

Replies

• KalKitten
    KalKitten Posts: 10 Member
    Hey, I'm currently in college :smiley: I'd love to be your friend and give/receive some support :smile:
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Me!!
  • tindellkayla
    tindellkayla Posts: 1 Member
    Same here! I start this fall and I'm 135 looking to get to 115-120! I'm 5'4 as well! I had a baby almost 2 years ago now so I also really want to tone up finally lol
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Grad life
  • DeterminedAnna
    DeterminedAnna Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I just finished my first year and would love to share some support
  • rserrano31
    rserrano31 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a junior in college and would love to make some friends on here to motivate each other!!! I'm 5'8 at 166 lbs and want to be 150 or 155. Feel free to add me!
  • betsytoadvine
    betsytoadvine Posts: 9 Member
    I just graduated college but am still trying to stay on track! I'm 5'5" at 150 looking to get to 135lbs. My biggest problem is social food and drinking! Would love some support and am willing to give my best as well!
  • ref2018
    ref2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Gonna be a senior in college, girl, started at 181 but down to 146 now and would like to be in the 130s. Would love people to talk to who actually understand, all my friends either are super skinny or gained weight in college so that's no help for me. Feel free to add
  • Mschmitt1119
    Mschmitt1119 Posts: 65 Member
    In my last year of college applying for vet school after this year! Wish I did this when I started but better late than never right?
  • TheLosingStudent
    TheLosingStudent Posts: 12 Member
    I'm a sophomore and I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds! :) 5'2 166 currently.
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    This is my last year of college! 8 months left! :)
  • samisadancer
    samisadancer Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a grad student! Around 160 now and looking to be around 130. I've tried this app a few times and never stuck, so looking for motivation as well ☹️
  • brideak5
    brideak5 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm a senior in college! Looking to lose those last 5 lbs!
  • Lyric_Momma
    Lyric_Momma Posts: 44 Member
    Grad school here for psychology. :)
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    I have 8 more credits left until my liberal arts associates degree which I will get in December. I am already starting to take some of my classes for my bachelor's degreevon early childhood education. I started college in Fall 2003 with 2 classes in order to start taking the college credited courses for math and english. I was a high school dropout and got my ged in 1995. I was at that school until Spring 2005 and had earned 23 credits that transferred to the school I went to from Fall 2016 until Spring 2017. So I will be attending my third college starting this Fall with 52 credits. Oh and if your wondering why it took so long to go back to school each time it was because my older 2 were born in 1994 and 1996 and my second son is special needs and I waited until he was in school full time and then the other break was because I found out I was pregnant at the end of August 2005 and it could be twins and in September it was confirmed twins. Then in 2009 I had another baby and so I waited until they were in school full-time.
  • davis2293
    davis2293 Posts: 4 Member
    Community college
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    I go to school full time online, but feel free to add me!
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Hello!
  • mmmichicich
    mmmichicich Posts: 11 Member
    Going into my Jr year studying genetics. Looking to make friends my own age as I know readjusting and staying on track will be hard