Nuclear war between N korea and USA????

Options
misnomer1
misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
Both sides have upped their threats. Thoughts?

Replies

• ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If god forbid it happens a chunk of the west coast will be gone, some of our allies hit hard, but NK becomes a parking lot. Millions die. Worst thing that can happen for mad kind.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    If god forbid it happens a chunk of the west coast will be gone, some of our allies hit hard, but NK becomes a parking lot. Millions die. Worst thing that can happen for mad kind.

What if the NORK nukes are inaccurate and it lands in the weed-growing regions? That would be a worse thing.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    misnomer1 wrote: »
    Both sides have upped their threats. Thoughts?

Blither and blather, of which nothing will come.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    There's no way this turns out good for the usa... Trump should keep his trap shut and let the sanctions take effect. Any country with nuke ambitions can't be suppressed... India and Pakistan are prime examples... N Korea has been preparing for war for 50 years... 1 million soldiers, 10 000 pieces of artillery dug into the mountains. At the slightest whiff of aggression they would wipe out the 30 000 Americans along the DMZ in a matter of hours... then what?

Russia has 100 000 troops preparing for "war games" on their western borders... NATO has been training their newest allies with less than 10 000 troops in Poland, Lithuania, Eastonia, Etc.

The world map will get ugly if the US...gets stupid
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    edited to delete post because with my luck, and the way this thread is going, I'm not going down.
  • newmantjn
    newmantjn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ....because this is somehow different than the usual sabre rattling and asshattery we see almost daily?
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I, for one, think it's refreshing that we're finally standing up to NK's bullying. Sanctions haven't been working and I'm fairly certain they won't be easier to deal with as a nuclear power.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    IMO, this is just "big talk". Like the 2 kids at the playground walking in a circle saying "hit me first" and nothing happens.
    While both leaders for both countries have some screws loose IMO, I think they realize the magnitude of starting a nuclear between each other would totally devastate the whole Earth.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    edited August 2017
    Options
    i wonder if theyre gonna bring the concentration camp back?
    They weren't concentration camps. Japanese weren't tortured and killed when that happened. Please relearn your history. It's an insult to what happened to those in the Holocaust.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    i wonder if theyre gonna bring the concentration camp back?
    They weren't concentration camps. Japanese weren't tortured and killed when that happened. Please relearn your history. It's an insult to what happened to those in the Holocaust.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

i watched a documentary about it and nobody said anything about torturing please dont mix it with nazi concentration camp
    Point is, it WASN'T a concentration camp. They were INTERNMENT camps. Concentration camps WERE places of torture and intentional murder.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    https://www.quora.com/What-is-life-like-for-women-living-in-North-Korea

a little off topic but interesting and very sad, scroll down to the video of the little girl giving a speech about living in NK. Just so sad.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    i wonder if they do bring it back are they gonna put all the asians in there or just the koreans?
    Why do you think this is something to joke about?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    @OutOfUserName do you want a medal to go with that casual racism, nationalism and historical ignorance? you must be so proud of yourself good job!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    e0j9e7ifzftb.gif
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    notice no russia stories in the news suddenly......................all diversionary tactics and most americans buy it like dangling shiny things in front of a baby to distract it.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    In fact there is absolutely no need to worry.
    From the past we can learn that global wars (World War) are begun and lost by Germany.

We are not involved there (yet).
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    notice no russia stories in the news suddenly......................all diversionary tactics and most americans buy it like dangling shiny things in front of a baby to distract it.

So, are you saying that Russia is bigger threat or are you one of those who are really obsessed with the Russia interfering allegations?
This discussion has been closed.