What are your favorite guilt-free snacks? I need some ideas!

Options
2»

Replies

• ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1/2 apple and 1 tbsp peanut butter usually does it for me!!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When I get the munchies, sometimes I cook up an artichoke and make a dip of a tsp of melted butter mixed with lemon juice and salt. It totally stasfies my need for snackies at night because it takes so long to eat!
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    try these:

container of cool whip
    1 tbspn peanut butter
    chocolate syrup

mix in the peanut butter into the cool whip till well blended. put 1-1.5 tablespoons of the peanutbuttery coolwhip into cupcake papers. add small chocolate syrup drizzle to top. freeze for at least 3 hours
    i think it only came out to 105 calories when i measured it?
    really good, pretty guilt free, and tastes like a peanut butter cup.
    :)
  • KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Mini meringue topped with tinned fruit cocktail & tsp toffee sauce :)
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, so it can be difficult to subdue it! My favorite healthy snack option that satisfies my sweet cravings is a serving of strawberries, 1 or 2 servings of cool whip (you can save a few calories with the light or fat free options) and a teaspoon or 2 of unsweetened cocoa powder. I mix the cocoa and cool whip, and taste to make sure it will satisfy my chocolate craving, and then I add my sliced strawberries to it and it is YUMMY! Good luck!

Oh, yum:drinker:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds...
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    try these:

container of cool whip
    1 tbspn peanut butter
    chocolate syrup

mix in the peanut butter into the cool whip till well blended. put 1-1.5 tablespoons of the peanutbuttery coolwhip into cupcake papers. add small chocolate syrup drizzle to top. freeze for at least 3 hours
    i think it only came out to 105 calories when i measured it?
    really good, pretty guilt free, and tastes like a peanut butter cup.
    :)

um, drooling now:tongue:
  • redneckbettie
    redneckbettie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Popcorn. Or a bag of fresh veggies. Also I make crystal light popsicles:)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Berries or popcorn are my go-to snacks! :)
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Any fruits. Special K bars. Weight Watchers or Skinny Cow ice cream. Rice Cakes.
  • baylorforever
    Options
    Atkins Chocolate Caramel Nougat bars!! So yummy!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Creamie's Yogurt bar-chocolate 100 cal
  • hairsnob610
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of most of the Adkins bars. I LOVE cut strawberries and some grapes with Agave Nectar just barely drizzled. Let them sit over night and O.M.G.

oh, for salty, my mom gave a great idea. Parm or Romano cheese (just a tablespoon or so) lightly fried in Pam and she dips it in a little sour cream. It was so salty I've not needed salt since haha. but - it did it's job and stopped the craving.

GOOD LUCK!
  • hairsnob610
    Options
    I"m trying to reply to the post about the cool whip and pb (new to forums sorry) but my god that sounds amazing!
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I make a no bake "cheesecake" that is delicious

Ingredients
    8oz FF cream Cheese
    1/3 cup sugar substitute
    Juice of either 1 lemon or 1 lime (whichever you prefer)
    1 container sugar free cool whip (thawed)

1.) Combine cream cheese , sugar substitute, and the juice of either one lemon or one lime (both are delicious and I vary it based on my mood) in an electric mixer and whip until light and fluffy.

2.) Fold in cool whip

You can make this into a pie by putting the filling in a low fat graham cracker crust or just eat it as is. I like eating it like a mousse and top it with fresh berries, but my hubby likes it as pie without a topping. I always make enough to serve it both ways :smile:

***One serving of just the filling is 94 calories or it is 194 calories for one piece of pie with crust.***

Enjoy!
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always keep a small container of vanilla or pina colada yogurt in the freezer.

When I feel the need to snack, I take it out..let it dethaw a bit, then enjoy.... tricks my brain into thinking its ice cream and its only 35 calories!!!
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow is not guilt-free if you care about your sugar (including HFCS) intake :(
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Dole mandarin oranges in 100% fruit juice! <33333