I need very healthy HIGH calorie foods!

Options
Hi everyone,

I would like some delicious and not too filling foods that contain many, many calories. I like almost all types of food, so try me! Please help me right now :)

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Olive oil, nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, etc), cheese, ice cream....
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    full-fat milk products!
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    BEEF.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Nuts/nut butters, avocado, full fat dairy, whole grain breads/cereals....
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Nuts! I always eat them when I have plenty of calories left for the day (not too often..lol)

I wish I had to put on weight instead of lose it... but I understand that we are essentially fighting the same battle... and it's 99% mental. With determination, anything is possible. We can do this!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Avacado and sweet potatoes
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    Peanut butter or almond butter on whole grain bread, fresh mozzarella cheese with tomato + olive oil. ALso pretty yummy! Avocados too!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    All of the above and some non creatine protein shakes........................
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    All of the above and some non creatine protein shakes........................
  • itsgrantsnitch
    Options
    OOPS. Forgot to write that I don't want to eat any foods with too much bad fat, I'd rather have foods with healthy fats. Thanks for all of the food ideas everyone! Before this I thought that olive oil was only for my hair hahahaha
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Use heavy whipping cream in place of milk for your cereal or oatmeal. That'll jack the calories way up. :)
  • mackisax
    mackisax Posts: 6
    Options
    Macadamia nuts, butter, coconut oil
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Also protein bars, or protein powders mixed with full fat milk. This will especially help if you're trying to bulk up with muscle!
  • itsgrantsnitch
    Options
    Thanks everyone and thanks kr3851 :)

I will definitely not try the GOMAD diet hahaha I'm not much of a milk drinker. But thanks for the info!!

And no, I'm not a troll lol
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and thanks kr3851 :)

I will definitely not try the GOMAD diet hahaha I'm not much of a milk drinker. But thanks for the info!!

One of my favorite high calorie things to eat are nachos or burritos with guacamole!
    So, like a handful of chips, drizzle in some cheese and olives or whatever else you have on hand, microwave it or oven toast it. Then add guacamole (SO GOOD FOR YOU) and salsa and you've got a good high cal meal/snack!
  • Fitandsexy_fe
    Fitandsexy_fe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Unsalted nuts, peanut butter, olive oil