100+lbs to lose- 30 day shred challenge

Options
So, I just purchased the 30 day shred and am starting tonight after work. If anyone would like to join me, I would love some moral support and some fellow challengers as well. If you are interested, please post.
BTW, I am not doing measurements as I am sure that they will make me cry, but I am doing before and after weight and photos, if anyone would like to do that with me as well.

Replies

• morgat17
    morgat17 Posts: 17
    Options
    I've seen this around...what is it exactly? I'm not familiar...
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    a bloody good dvd one of the best acually
    i would highly recomend it...
  • wolffs05
    wolffs05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started rotating 30 day shred with weights, Yoga Melt, and fat blaster metabolism booster, so I will gladly join you on i.t
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am starting it Monday, It is Jillian Michaels from the biggest loser. I would love to join you. friend request will be sent:happy:
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Gonna start the 30day shred next week after the pulled muscle in my neck is better. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    I've seen this around...what is it exactly? I'm not familiar...

Jillian Michaels of The biggest loser fame will lovingly kick your butt for 20 minutes of circuit training on an awesome dvd. The challenge is to do the DVD for 30 days straight, moving up levels every 10 days. I have seen great results with it, so I am trying it.
    Options
    YAY!!!! I am looking foward to this challenge. I hope you guys are as excited as I am. *Dancing the "work my butt off" dance*
  • lakenleona
    lakenleona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've seen a preview video for it and I've heard great things about it. I think I might buy it this weekend and start on Monday!
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 completed. I am sore all over, but I can tell this is an awesome workout. I am going to sleep good tonight. Gonna get up and do it in the morning before work. We can do this ladies.
  • sarahu65
    sarahu65 Posts: 2
    Options
    I purchased the video a couple weeks ago and have tested it out already. I love it!! My friend Tasha and I are in on the challnge. She started Thursday and I am starting Monday. Can't wait to hear everyone's results! :) Good luck All!
    Options
    Thanks for the luck, I am definitely in need of it. I just completed level 1 day 2 and I am sore. I had do modify the jumping jacks because I felt a pain in my knee and I just rehabbed that knee and I'm bot blowing it out again. My husband did part of the DVD with me, which surprised me. He is just as out of shape as I am and I am so proud that he got up and moved with me. I'm hoping that my knee will be okay for tomorrow, I may just need to wear my brace. Level 1 day 3 here I come! \(^o^)/