Frustrated

Options
Ever have those days where you just want to throw the scale against the wall?

Replies

• Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girlie! Mine finally moved after 2 weeks, I almost put my foot through it haha
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    No the scale is just a piece of equipment that gives me information. I know the scale is not to blame for my bad choices.
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ever have those days where you just want to throw the scale against the wall?

Every week?? The scale is just a tool but don't solely rely on it for weightless. Use your clothes, measurements, and for goodness sake PICTURES!! If it wasn't for weekly pictures of myself, I would have quit a long time ago.
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I don't because I need to know when I hit that number it's time to get serious . If I don't get weight off now none of my fall clothes will fit
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    So so so so frustrated today. I've been going hard for 2 months now but my body has thrown me a wrench and given me 4 periods in 6 weeks.
    so my weight has been an absolute yo yo! I haven't written in my weight loss diary in almost a month and i realized that my lowest weight since starting has basically been the same for a month now! I'm not counting every calorie I put in my mouth and killing myself at the gym for nothing.

Once the rage subsides I try to think about my victories. Sure the scale is trying to give me a panic attack, but ive lost 3 inches in my Tummy since June.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Even though I know it's a just a number and a tool to help me measure progress, it is frustrating to see it not move for weeks on end (sometimes months) despite feeling like I am starving, accurately measuring with a food scale and keeping on top of things.

I just have to remind myself to be patient and realize that maybe my physical body is not as quick to motion as my mental state, lol.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    No but I just read a post from someone who threw it out the window and broke a streetlight! Still pondering that one...
    It's just a number!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    No but I just read a post from someone who threw it out the window and broke a streetlight! Still pondering that one...
    It's just a number!

Jeez either that person is Thor or their window is way too close to a streetlight...