If youre gonna be here a while like me lets keep each other motivated!

Options
Ultimately I want to drop 100 lbs so Ill be here a while.

Feel free to add me lets do this!

Replies

• Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65 pounds but now I'm on the scary journey of learning to maintain. I'm going to be here awhile because I know if I don't log I'll gain. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • ciclamino1
    ciclamino1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on a quest to lose 40lbs, feel free to add me
  • aily_paily
    aily_paily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose over 100lbs so I will also be here a while!
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I feel ya!
  • jfourth
    jfourth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs! I lost 25 in 2015, thrn my dad got ill and passed this past February. During those two years i gained 40 very unhealthy pounds.....I need accountability.!
  • alyssathimmesch162
    Options
    In the same boat!
  • mistytomlin
    mistytomlin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Do any of you use map my fitness too? I need some friends who use that app too. I use mfp daily and mmf 5 days a week. Feel free to add me!
  • TattooTerra28
    TattooTerra28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Working on dropping at least 40 lbs so I'll be here a little bit! I need more active friends on here so feel free to add me! :)
  • Anis614
    Anis614 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm looking to lose 40-50lbs and maybe build some muscle I'd love to talk to someone to keep each other accountable!
  • alexiss888
    alexiss888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me as well! I'm not sure how to add you, however I would love to support, and be supported as well! A challenging experience but a rewarding one :)
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent. If you have a bad day don't let it turn into two. I have lost 100 with about 15 to 20 to go. If I can do it, you can as well. Key is to be consistent.
  • debpepperpot
    debpepperpot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost the bulk of my weight calorie counting with mfp. I've tried Slimming World for the last 6 months but although I have lost some more weight, the restrictions are not working for me so I'm back here for the long haul now until I reach target. I've lost around 70lbs with about 30lbs to go. If anyone wants to add me for mutual support and motivation please feel free :)
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am back at it too. Always looking for more friends, support and motivation. Add me if you would like!
  • brett8322
    brett8322 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got 50 pounds to lose. I'll be here. Lost 12 so far.
  • HopeForTheFuture17
    HopeForTheFuture17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 16 stone 4 lb the now and I want to get down to 12 stone(I am a 5'9 female). So I am going to be here for a good bit.Over the past 3 days I have already lost 2 lb and I still feel highly motivated and this app has helped me a lot when I am about to have one snack to many because I have got into a routine of putting what I am eating in here and sticking to the calorie limit, and I feel like I am breaking my routine if I do not do these things, so it gives me more motivation to resist the temptations of eating one snack to many. Good luck everyone on their own journey.☺
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 50 lbs,then revise my goal after that. My ultimate goal is getting toned and fit, with stamina ...so I can make fitness a lifestyle. Not just a goal to achieve then forget!! I have lost 6 lb so far. I started here about 2 weeks ago. I will be here for awhile too :smile:
  • heavyduty1981
    heavyduty1981 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs so I'll be here awhile. Feel free to add me