Its Time to Get Back on Track

Options
cosmonew
cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
I went to the fair last night. What started out as one treat led to a binge. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling ill, disappointment and of course regret. Today I am starting a 3 day refresh to get back on track. I will eat reduced calories, drink lots of water and exercise. During the 3 days I will plan and prepare for completing a 21 day food and nutrition plan.
I would love support and motivation with anyone who wants to join me on this due to a similar binge or a more lengthy period of unhealthy eating.
Please comment or add me as a friend. I know great results are possible. It is by no means OVER for me and health and fitness journey. I will not let my mind overcome my body.

Replies

• eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with feeling of remorse after a bad meal or bad day. I like your positive attitude. It's great to have goals. Try not to punish yourself for indulging. I know I do that, then another binge follows. Sometimes it helps me to treat not just each day separately, but each meal.
  • cosmonew
    Options
    After just one day, I am feeling more like myself and have lost some of the bulk of the eatiing. down 3.5 pounds in the 1st day...I know..its not fat per say...but the number on the scale is what I am trying to get back down...so its working. On to day 2.
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle is the key☺
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had one of those days yesterday. Back at it today though!
  • bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back, this site by far has helped me track my foods. The people here have been very helpful.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is to get back on track and keep it moving.
  • cosmonew
    Options
    After day 2 I am down another 2.8 pounds.. In 2 days, I am down 6.4 pounds, following the cleanse to the letter. Feeling so much better. It is tough but I do get to eat or drink every couple of hours. Pleased with these results and ready to get on with day 3.
  • propstome
    propstome Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! Can I ask what the magic cleanse was? Interested in losing a quick pound myself :) My weigh in this morning was disappointing.
  • lisagetslim
    lisagetslim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing im 5ft day 1 227 lbs!!! at least 100lbs to go on day 4 everyday will be a step closer to reach my goal along road ahead keep up the gd work & keep on track :smile: