First time here,, newbie from NB

Options
carobas
carobas Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone,, I'm a 44 years old girl from NB Canada, and I just log on to this site. I tried for a few months to lose 25 pounds and no luck,,
I hope to find some support and friend here. look likes their is lots of tools to help me losing this weight.

Replies

• mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome, my fellow maritimer!
    I'm from NS and I just joined last week :)
  • jeepgirl001
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined in July and love it. Good luck!!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Welcome this is a fantastic site if you need some support feel free to add me I'm also trying to lose 25 pounds
  • ljmeep
    ljmeep Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome and you are so in the right spot. I've always struggled w/ weight loss. I hated counting calories, but this site makes it so easy! I started Monday, stuck to the calorie intake suggested (w/out eating back cals earned though working out), uped my work outs and already I've lost 2 lbs... more than that though I'm also losing inches (2 in my waist alone!).

You can do this! :)
  • cardglor
    cardglor Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome from Ontario. I'm working on a 1 lb/week weight loss and trying not too get my expectations too high. I get discouraged easily and its important for me to keep myself going a step at a time. :flowerforyou:
  • ShariK67
    ShariK67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP also. Started about a week ago. I'm from Wisconsin and working on losing 40 pounds. I have a handful of new, supportive and encouraging friends on this site. I'd love to add some more.
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome! There are tools here u can use & a ton of support! Good luck on your journey!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome back; it is always nice to see a newcomber. weight can be a problem for many and for me. i have loss and still need to lose at least 100 ...so if u need a friend u are welcome to add me and we both can conquer this problem togeather.
  • idabug3
    idabug3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am fairly new myself . I think you will love it here, everyone so far has been very nice and supportive. I have been doing this for a week and a half and have lost 2 lbs. I can't excersize much at the present but I sure admire and respect all those I read about who do. I know you will do a great job. remember you have friends and support whenever you need it.:bigsmile : Good luck!
  • janic1968
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I joined this site in april and my goal is to lose 1 pound a week, so far I lost 17 pounds. I love this site, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to lose a few pounds.
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I've been on here for about 2 months now and its been great!!! I'm always looking for new friends to help me stay motivated. Please feel free to add me as friend. The more the merrier!! :happy:

8644877.png