How long to keep loging food.

Options
13»

Replies

• Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'll probably log forever because if i didnt, I wouldnt know how much room I have for dessert lol. I think I'd be too restricted and scared to eat fun foods if I didnt log. I'm probably the minority here though.

This is me too. When I stop logging I gain and lose the same 5 pounds over and over again.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Never ever.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll probably log forever because if i didnt, I wouldnt know how much room I have for dessert lol. I think I'd be too restricted and scared to eat fun foods if I didnt log. I'm probably the minority here though.

This is me too. When I stop logging I gain and lose the same 5 pounds over and over again.

Well that's technically maintenance isnt it?! I mean losing the same 5 lbs over and over? I know after the weekend I can be up 3 lbs then goes away midweek or end of the next then gain over the weekend again then lose, but it's all water weight not real lbs of fat.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options

I was thinking this the other day. I've eaten more treats this year since I started MFP than I ever have before, because I know it'll fit. No more uncertainty.
  • Dr_Fishbowl
    Dr_Fishbowl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I regained 15 pounds once I stopped, so this time i'm going to make sure I stay on top of it.
  • Squish815
    Squish815 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    At this rate, probably forever. I have 920 days logged and have been in maintenance for the majority of that time.

There are days (e.g. while I'm on holiday) where I may not log accurately but I always make sure I log something. I could probably do ok just guessing, but I find it easier having something visual such as MFP - I'm less likely to allow myself to overeat if I can SEE that it's going to take me way over my daily goal.