Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If youre gonna be here a while like me lets keep each other motivated!

Ultimately I want to drop 100 lbs so Ill be here a while.

Feel free to add me lets do this!

Replies

• Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    I've lost 65 pounds but now I'm on the scary journey of learning to maintain. I'm going to be here awhile because I know if I don't log I'll gain. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • ciclamino1
    ciclamino1 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm on a quest to lose 40lbs, feel free to add me
  • aily_paily
    aily_paily Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! I want to lose over 100lbs so I will also be here a while!
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    I feel ya!
  • jfourth
    jfourth Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs! I lost 25 in 2015, thrn my dad got ill and passed this past February. During those two years i gained 40 very unhealthy pounds.....I need accountability.!
  • In the same boat!
  • mistytomlin
    mistytomlin Posts: 7 Member
    Do any of you use map my fitness too? I need some friends who use that app too. I use mfp daily and mmf 5 days a week. Feel free to add me!
  • TattooTerra28
    TattooTerra28 Posts: 38 Member
    Working on dropping at least 40 lbs so I'll be here a little bit! I need more active friends on here so feel free to add me! :)
  • Anis614
    Anis614 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys I'm looking to lose 40-50lbs and maybe build some muscle I'd love to talk to someone to keep each other accountable!
  • alexiss888
    alexiss888 Posts: 5 Member
    Me as well! I'm not sure how to add you, however I would love to support, and be supported as well! A challenging experience but a rewarding one :)
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Just be consistent. If you have a bad day don't let it turn into two. I have lost 100 with about 15 to 20 to go. If I can do it, you can as well. Key is to be consistent.
  • debpepperpot
    debpepperpot Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I lost the bulk of my weight calorie counting with mfp. I've tried Slimming World for the last 6 months but although I have lost some more weight, the restrictions are not working for me so I'm back here for the long haul now until I reach target. I've lost around 70lbs with about 30lbs to go. If anyone wants to add me for mutual support and motivation please feel free :)
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    I am back at it too. Always looking for more friends, support and motivation. Add me if you would like!
  • brett8322
    brett8322 Posts: 5 Member
    I got 50 pounds to lose. I'll be here. Lost 12 so far.
  • HopeForTheFuture17
    HopeForTheFuture17 Posts: 28 Member
    I am 16 stone 4 lb the now and I want to get down to 12 stone(I am a 5'9 female). So I am going to be here for a good bit.Over the past 3 days I have already lost 2 lb and I still feel highly motivated and this app has helped me a lot when I am about to have one snack to many because I have got into a routine of putting what I am eating in here and sticking to the calorie limit, and I feel like I am breaking my routine if I do not do these things, so it gives me more motivation to resist the temptations of eating one snack to many. Good luck everyone on their own journey.☺
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Im looking to lose 50 lbs,then revise my goal after that. My ultimate goal is getting toned and fit, with stamina ...so I can make fitness a lifestyle. Not just a goal to achieve then forget!! I have lost 6 lb so far. I started here about 2 weeks ago. I will be here for awhile too :smile:
  • heavyduty1981
    heavyduty1981 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs so I'll be here awhile. Feel free to add me