KETO LIFE

Options
briannarbsmith6341
briannarbsmith6341 Posts: 3 Member
Okay Keto lovers,

I fell off the food wagon hard! Time to get back on track. Needing suggestions for simple meal prep options for a week. I'm too busy to cook every day. Please send your suggestions and help me out!

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Cook soups, stews, chilis, curries, meatballs, meatloaf muffins, burger and sausage patties, stuffed peppers, etc and freeze in portions. Heat and eat.
  • briannarbsmith6341
    briannarbsmith6341 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas!
  • RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Eggs! pre-cooked bacon (we get ours from Costco). I do probably 4-5 hours of meal prep on Sunday for both lunches & dinners. I switch it up, but I will make a scrambled eggs w/ cheese, spinach, tomato & eat w/2 pc bacon or a sausage patty. You can also do the egg "muffins"- they freeze/re-heat nicely.

For dinner depending on the week, but I will do crockpot chicken taco mixture- use this for tacos w/ LC tortilla wrap, add to salads, and eat just plain as well.

We cook up ground beef and use for taco salad, use w/Zoodles & Rao's Pasta sauce.

I will also make up simple lunches, a spinach salad, homemade ranch, and provolone/turkey roll up w/cream cheese & a pickle.

My motto is the ol' KISS - keep it simple stupid. For us, that works. I spend a lot of time on Sunday prepping for the week, but all of this week has been taken care minus a few small things (shred some cheese or microwave, throw in the oven etc).

I would suggest Ruled.me, IBIH ( I breathe Im Hungry) and Low Carb Yum for some tasty, easy recipes with!

Good luck, feel free to add me if you'd like. Always nice to have someone exchange ideas with.
  • morganwalker1312
    morganwalker1312 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pickles, cream cheese, meat, and butter lettuce. Wrap it into little sandwiches! Make sugar free lemon curd, 6 egg yolks and medium heat, stir in with butter and Stevia drops! Keto bombs! When I have a sweet tooth those help. Also fried pork skins!
  • coliry
    coliry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Casserole! You can make it basically with anything, it's easy to do and quick to reheat for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
  • drgnfyre
    drgnfyre Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Low carb wraps and sandwich meats and cheeses. Makes fast lunches.
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    These were dead simple and FAST! And a hit! You can make an actual pizza pie or you can do like I did and make individual pizzas to take on the go.

4oz of cream cheese
    1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
    (Combine and microwave at 20 second intervals till melted.)
    2 eggs
    1/2 tsp garlic powder
    2/3 cup almond flower
    (Add to melted cheese mix..will be gooey because of cheese.)

Preheat oven to 425. Bake for 12-14 minutes.

Once mixed, spray a pizza dish or muffin pan with non stick spray. (12 cup muffin pan works well for this recipe)

Spread out and press down "dough" to a 1/2inch thick.. I just picked up the dough with my fingers and split it between the 12 cups here.

Once baked add any topping you like. Some add a sauce but I just used shredded fiesta cheese, fresh parsley, and pepperoni. Bake in the same oven temp until cheese is melted.. took mine 4 minutes.

I only had one complaint.. it wasn't enough.

• GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Here is the nutritional information for you.