Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    And then MFP God's saw it was Good
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile pic, I wonder if Bill would have a Cheat Day on his diet?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Maybe he could tell us his thoughts on Keto
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    you're gonna need to sign up for kik

Maybe he is more of a Snap guy??
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

why not both

How has this not occured to me?? *makes snap account quickly*
  • pudgy1977
    Options

why not both

How has this not occured to me?? *makes snap account quickly*

So you're saying you have kik?

Um....Well...Uh...

Sorry gotta go!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @rea9923 wrote: »
    … I'd like to learn more about this community

I want to learn more about that gigantic phone you're holding.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Then there was a split. I'm not sure what led to this split but there's a separation now.

Chit Chat is full of the cool kids, funny folks, nerds and weirdos, alike. Lots of gif's, memes, and sarcasm. It can be the coolest place to hang out at times, until flaggers and trolls come in and ruin a good thing.

Fun and Games is the place to be if you need attention or a quick ego boost. Lots of hormones raging and people battling for affection of rando internet strangers. Many would you do ________ to the person above you type games, which may temporarily make you feel wanted and desirable, but ultimately leave you feeling empty inside.

Lots of fine looking people in the selfie threads. Also some average looking folks, but we have learned to embrace everyone.

I love being included!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Then there was a split. I'm not sure what led to this split but there's a separation now.

Chit Chat is full of the cool kids, funny folks, nerds and weirdos, alike. Lots of gif's, memes, and sarcasm. It can be the coolest place to hang out at times, until flaggers and trolls come in and ruin a good thing.

Fun and Games is the place to be if you need attention or a quick ego boost. Lots of hormones raging and people battling for affection of rando internet strangers. Many would you do ________ to the person above you type games, which may temporarily make you feel wanted and desirable, but ultimately leave you feeling empty inside.

Lots of fine looking people in the selfie threads. Also some average looking folks, but we have learned to embrace everyone.

As one of the ones who needs the attention and quick ego boost offered in fun and games....I gotta say Mel your description of chit chat seems slightly skewed ..its full of something alright, though not always cool kids. ;) Geezus there's some clangers in chit chat lately. Always entertaining to see trolls get a fair go there, :D some awesome and not so awesome threads. I did perfect my *eye roll* in chit chat..a valuable skill.

Oh and in fun and games Im going to say Im going to date you, marry you , spoon you, but ...well honestly, it's not likely to happen I know you're gunna get your mfp heart broke but..
    *whispers in ear* none of its real :laugh:

Now if you are in search of thirsty either forum will forefill that need so sniff around both places, you're bound to find something youd like.

Join a clique, there's one for everything..

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh and a quick tip..check your profile everyday for warnings. No matter where you go chit chat or fun and games there'll be someone you'll offend no matter what you write :laugh:
    Ask @J_Surita3 about this lol :*
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Remember young grasshopper....that all bad words must always be replaced with *kitten*. It is a sacred word here on mfp. It should keep you safe. Use it wisely my friend.