Almost 50 down this year! 5'8 female *pics*

xpinkrockrx
xpinkrockrx Posts: 48 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
I'm posting this so that I'll stop beating myself up so much for being fat, not really for validation lol. I started in January, and I still have a good way to go. I went dress shopping the other day and I actually fit my *** in Larges!
I think a lot of the battle is in our minds. People keep telling me that I am losing so much weight (my brother in law even hit on me in front of my husband), but I still feel exactly the same.

Anyways, here's what you really came for-
some pics!

*Edited to put images IN post*

January 2017 (@ HW) vs Now

1469308603971.jpg
Screenshot_2017_08_10_12_03_47.png

Tank comparison
March 2017 vs July 2017

0224171222a.jpg
0810171120_HDR.jpg

Measurements!
0810171126_HDR.jpg

Just to show the difference in my waist alone!!!
0810171124_HDR.jpg

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    Great job! It took me a while for my brain/perception to catch up to reality.

When you get rid of too-big clothes and buy new ones, that's a great motivator. :)

Keep it going!
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Great job keep up the hard work!!
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Amazing!!
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    People keep telling me that I am losing so much weight ... but I still feel exactly the same.
    Great job! It took me a while for my brain/perception to catch up to reality. When you get rid of too-big clothes and buy new ones, that's a great motivator. :)

I can definitely attest to what @cmriverside said. I struggle with the same thing. Despite having smaller pants and some ab definition, I still feel -- dare I say -- fat. In thinking about those feelings, I think I understand how disorders can develop as a result of weight obsession. I'm sure you won't head down that path, but still, despite all of the "have you lost weight?" questions you're getting, it's gonna take some time to get used to the new body you're shaping. Great job on the loss though! We're all rooting for you. :+1:

• TartsAndTattoos
    TartsAndTattoos Posts: 33 Member
    You are doing so well! The biggest struggles we have will be in our own brain and we have to retrain ourselves to be our biggest supports. You got this- we've got your back!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Well done!
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Wow! Inspiring!
  • Jimmyc_
    Jimmyc_ Posts: 24 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Brother-in-law thing, GROSS!! You, AMAZING!!!! You are killing it!!! Don't give up and definitely DO stop beating yourself up becuase you are doing a FANTASTIC job!!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    I love that dress! Looking great!
  • Irmaz777
    Irmaz777 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow amazing , well done :)

Any advice for people who are trying to lose weight?
  • newlife7654
    newlife7654 Posts: 36 Member
    Beautiful dress and huge transformation! Great job!!!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    I agree with the above, that dress in the after pic looks amazing on you. Enjoy the new you and if you go down the road of beating yourself up, look at the tape measure after pic, that'll put everything into prospective for you. Great job! You should be very proud. :)
  • andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Amazing job! Keep it up! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!