Me, then and now...

Options
So in April my cousin took a picture of me; at the time, I thought it looked good and I actually liked it. Then he emailed it to me, and I was horrified at how fat my face looked. Yikes!
5699988_1463.jpg

Fast forward to today; down 21 lbs.
5699988_2567.jpg

Edit: Wanted to add another one with a bigger smile!
5699988_9892.jpg

Replies

• rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I love it when I find pictures that I can compare! Awesome job!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • Soulbird81
    Soulbird81 Posts: 86
    Options
    Great job!!

I was motivated even more to keep going once I saw the weight coming off through my face!!!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    you can definetly see a difference! I love the neck too! it is the runners or cardio neck!! :)
  • MMFP68
    MMFP68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! The first picture is still beautiful, without a doubt, but you can really tell the difference with the second one. You look great. Congratulations.
  • leopardvice
    Options
    im very jealous that you can lose weight in your face/neck like that. i feel like thats always the LAST place i lose weight. anyways good for you! you look great!
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's so funny that you said runner's neck; 'cuz I've been running my tail off - 20+ miles every week since May 30th!! :smile:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    WOW!! a very clear and very distinct difference!! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It's so important to have BEFORE and AFTER pictures. This can be difficult to maintain, if you have some pictures, they can be highly motivational - for you, as well as for others.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those beautiful cheek bones! Great job on your loss. Thanks for posting.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at those beautiful cheek bones! Great job on your loss. Thanks for posting.

I read all your comments and saw that people commented on your neck as well so I looked back, and sure enough...beautiful neck too!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. :smile:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I see some nice cheekbones!!! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!