Mom of 3 ~ just joining in!

Options
I am a mom to a 7 yr old, a 21 month old and an almost 3 month old. I want/need to lose weight but have really been lacking motivation. I'm sure part of it is because I just gave birth to my 3rd child recently. But I am just a typical busy mom who is having a hard time putting my needs first (eating right, making time for exercise etc ) but, I am ready to lose this weight! No more excuses :)
Hopefully I can find some support/motivation through this site.

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!

I'm also 30 and have 3 kiddos.
  • amair530
    amair530 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom of 3 and am looking forward to kicking some weight and finding balance..
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im 24 mum of 3
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and a mom to a 2 1/2 year old little boy! I have been on here for awhile, but finally have decided to kick my butt into gear! :smile:

It can be hard but MFP offers a TON of support and there are really great people on here! You will be on track in no time!
  • BRoth1987
    BRoth1987 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have a 5 month old and 4 year old! I can understand that completely! It is hard but I am making the best choice for me by helping them!
  • sailorr
    sailorr Posts: 3
    Options
    Right there with ya!! I had my 3 kids at almost the same time span as you! When you have kids that close it is very easy to lose track of doing things for you!! My youngest was a preemie so that was hardest for me! I had 3 kids all under the age of 5 1/2! Stick with it!! I have been doing this for about 6 weeks and have lost almost 10 lbs! You can do it!!!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi!, Welcome to MFP! I have been a stay-at-home mom for tht last 13 years and I know what it is like to put the needs of others before your own. Feel free to add me as a friend and maybe we can help each other. ~Tina
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've only been here for 6 days. The support is amazing and if you need motivation just read some of the success stories! Feel free to add me. I try my best to support all my friends!
  • Hily81
    Hily81 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi! :)
  • Hily81
    Options
    Oh, how do I post a reply individually to people who have commented so far?
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am a Dad of three....it's all good!!
  • Hily81
    Options
    Thanks for saying "hi" everyone! I'm looking forward to this journey :)
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Oh, how do I post a reply individually to people who have commented so far?

Just click on their name, it will take you to their profile and you can leave them a comment or a message! :)