New here, looking for work out inspiration

Options
Trying to inspire myself to work out and eat right and basically get off my butt. In high school I use to weigh over 350 lbs and over a few years I got down to 165 lbs and I felt really good about it.
But in the last 2-3 years I have just been letting myself go and I keep gaining and gaining and I have no energy and I eat horrible. I try and start out but feel like I'm getting nowhere so I give up.
Im tired of my excuses: oh I'm a mom now it's okay, I don't have the time, I'm too tired, it's too hot.
I just hope this app can give me the motivation and inspiration I need to stay on track to my goal.

Replies

• SaltyChinchilla131
    Options
    Networking can definitely help!! A lot like how they have sponsors for things like AA, it's good to have someone in your corner to help keep you motivated. The number one all above thought to keep you motivated is your long term health and your child. Our kids learn from our examples
  • bella98902
    bella98902 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Trying to inspire myself to work out and eat right and basically get off my butt. In high school I use to weigh over 350 lbs and over a few years I got down to 165 lbs and I felt really good about it.
    But in the last 2-3 years I have just been letting myself go and I keep gaining and gaining and I have no energy and I eat horrible. I try and start out but feel like I'm getting nowhere so I give up.
    Im tired of my excuses: oh I'm a mom now it's okay, I don't have the time, I'm too tired, it's too hot.
    I just hope this app can give me the motivation and inspiration I need to stay on track to my goal.

• bella98902
    bella98902 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    First you should clean out your fridge & cabinets
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    use the calorie counter to keep you on track diet wise! Most of us are friendly enough bunch and we're here to motivate you and keep you inspired when you have the bad days! Start building an army of friends that will have your back and give you that kick when you need it!
    Feel free to add ;) Good Luck You CAN!!!! do this x