GROSS!!

Options
fitmommy2012
fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
HAHAHA! My sister just sent me this picture and told me that she had a friend who wanted to look like this!! WOW! I must say, this seems TOTALLY gross to me! Why would ANY woman want to look like this ??

gross.jpg

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    sexy!!!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I don't think that women looks sexy but i also don't think she looks gross.

to each their own....I think if a women has enough dedication to work hard enough to look like that more power to her.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    (shrug) to each his own I guess. I wouldnt choose that for myself. Im all about my soft curves :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! My sister just sent me this picture and told me that she had a friend who wanted to look like this!! WOW! I must say, this seems TOTALLY gross to me! Why would ANY woman want to look like this ??

gross.jpg
    It's her preference. Why would anyone get a tattoo? Or dye their hair red? Or get liposuction?
    Realize that as you criticize her, she would probably say you're a soft fatty because you carry much more body fat than her.

I'm not into bodybuilding females, but I respect their reasons for doing it.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't want to look like that myself. I admire the discipline and the effort that went into getting her body that way but I don't find it attractive..
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't want to look like that myself. I admire the discipline and the effort that went into getting her body that way but I don't find it attractive..

Yeah I agree with you, that is how I feel too...I mean I'm not critizing her, I just thought it different that a female would strive to look like that, thats all..I mean, 95% of the women I know would NEVER want to look like that and actually strive to be the exact opposite....
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Roids I would think.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    The level of work and dedication to look like that are what amaze me.
    It's not my personal preference, but bodybuilders are some of the toughest people on the planet to live the way they do.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    What I think is gross is the unnatural tan and bleached to **** hair.
  • angel_s_lady
    Options
    Nope... that's not for me either. And, I suspect she didn't get there without a little unnatural help. Women's bodies aren't naturally engineered to look that way.

But if I'm wrong about that.. WOW
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    What I think is gross is the unnatural tan and bleached to **** hair.
    Well I can't comment on the hair, but the tan is fake. It's just coloring applied and it has to be DARK or the bright lights "wash" out the definition and detail. Most competitors are pale white or really light compared to their competition day.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Nope... that's not for me either. And, I suspect she didn't get there without a little unnatural help. Women's bodies aren't naturally engineered to look that way.

But if I'm wrong about that.. WOW
    I can guarantee you that you're not wrong. As of late, women's bodybuilding is taking a back seat to Fitness competition and the newly categorized "bikini" competitions. Understand that these women suffer from a form of body dysmorphia like that of anorexics and bulimics.