New Friends?

Options
Hey! I've made a new account and would love some new friends! My goal is to lose 71lbs, I'm 22 but happy to have friends of any weight or age! Come over and say hi!:)

Replies

• fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • LilacWhite
    LilacWhite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me!
  • megansims1
    megansims1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • tanvscullen
    tanvscullen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm happy to talk! I'm 27, female, and trying to lose 43lbs
  • velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Is everyone having a great August so far ? My dad just arrived for a couple of weeks & I'm going to take this time to hit the gym more while he hangs out with my doggie . I have a French bulldog who is personally insulted when I leave her home ! 0mvhy06m6owh.jpg
    She is totally the boss of me !
  • PhoenixWithoutAshes1
    Options
    Good morning! feel free to add me!
  • LeatherMamma
    LeatherMamma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 47, mom to 4, almost 70lbs to lose. Would love to join in to support each other.
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey. 30 here. Losing 66 lbs. Add me if you would like!
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Heyo! 26 with about 26lbs to lose!
  • rckevans260
    rckevans260 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! 40. I've lost about 22 lbs over the last year and have another 15-20 lbs I want to lose. You can add me if you like as well
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm down 48 pounds so far, about halfway to where I want to be. I'm happy to add you and anyone else who is serious about helping others and themselves achieve a healthier lifestyle. MFP does work.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    m0wb7yeaa1t2.jpg
    I still managed to loose weight this week even with all the New England favorites I've been sharing with my dad . I've hit the gym hard to compensate . He leaves Tuesday & it's seriously DO Not Eat Out after that .
  • MamaJoJoB3
    MamaJoJoB3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 41 with 60 lbs to go. I am 45 lbs down. I need friends. Come add me?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I want doggie!, anyone can add me. I like to burn 1000 a day, and outside!, and I like to drink!, so if your a drinker, add me!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone can :) I am looking to lose about 90 lbs. I'm 40 - I workout indoors or outdoors depending on the weather.
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! 26 yr old female trying to lose 20 more pounds! The more support the better
  • trishmac35
    trishmac35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me trying to loose a little bit more and stay motivated