New Rules of Lifting for Women

Options
I am looking to add friends who are using this program or who have had success with it in the past. I am only on workout #4 so I'm very new to it but I'm hoping to increase my strength and keep burning fat as I have about 40-50 more pounds to lose. Where are my other lifters at?!

Replies

• cristinafabrizi
    cristinafabrizi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is an older post, so I don't know if you're still following the program, but... I just started it today.
    How have you found it so far?
  • ericmarkham5
    ericmarkham5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had my girlfriend use this program to get into lifting for the first time. Great for exposure to the barbell lifts and doing those over machines. Not much success with the diet portion of the program but she did get stronger.
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three and really digging it so far!
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There's a NROLFW group here, check it out.
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just started week 1 yesterday. I'm giving it a trial run after using SL 5x5 for a while. I checked out the NROLFW group here, but it doesn't appear to be active ( the last post was a year ago?).
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week. Add me if you want!
  • sallysparnell
    sallysparnell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started NROLFW again. I did stages 1-5 last year and stopped. I gained 10lbs (mostly muscle) and stopped when my pants got tight. This year I'm keeping my calories closer to 1600 instead of 2,000. Excellent program to build muscle and shape a great booty.