Hey. I'm new.

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Kaiden. I'm new to this site and exercising. I weigh nearly 300lbs. I'm killing myself with my weight. I also jave asthma and severe depression. I'm hoping exercise will help with those. So I finally decided to get my butt in gear. Got myself a gym membership and this app to help me stay on track. I'm also open to talking to people.

Replies

• 96Marguerite
    96Marguerite Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This app has been very motivational for me, I hope it works well for you too!, ☺️Feel free to add me on here.
  • deege76
    deege76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will get lots of support from the MFP community. Good luck and stay strong on your journey. You can add me if you want
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Tracking my food is really helping me reach my goals. I'm here for support.
  • janet_lee_moore
    janet_lee_moore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kaiden94 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Kaiden. I'm new to this site and exercising. I weigh nearly 300lbs. I'm killing myself with my weight. I also jave asthma and severe depression. I'm hoping exercise will help with those. So I finally decided to get my butt in gear. Got myself a gym membership and this app to help me stay on track. I'm also open to talking to people.
    Kaiden94 wrote: »

• janet_lee_moore
    janet_lee_moore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well! Hoping to connect with others who are experiencing these same struggles so we can find inspiration together! I too am over 200 ponds and only 5'3". Looking to give and get support anytime!
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I've lost 130 pounds using this app. I would love to connect. Feel free to add me!
  • DrummerGavin
    DrummerGavin Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also suffer from depression but have found that since I started my workouts (lifting 3 days a week) that I've had zero signs or episodes. I haven't had any medications or any other form of therapy that has helped me like eating right and exercising!! Hoping the same for you! Keep pushing and moving forward!!