Motivation Buddys

Options
Need to lose close to 200lbs in the long run. Looking for motivation freinds. I check in alot and have an open dairy. I also try to post an inspirational meme when I can.

Feel free to add me. We are 100% capable of changing our lifes!

Replies

• larajadewilliams
    larajadewilliams Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose around 42lb now, after 4 children and quitting smoking 4 years ago I piled on the pounds. I'm rubbish at it, I eat all the wrong things and I get so down and hate myself for failing. Any motivation along the way would help me so I'm willing to try and help others too if at all possible!!! I find myself raiding the cupboards in the middle of the night after the baby wakes for a feed (my bedroom is downstairs next to the kitchen
  • rapttie
    rapttie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose around 42lb now, after 4 children and quitting smoking 4 years ago I piled on the pounds. I'm rubbish at it, I eat all the wrong things and I get so down and hate myself for failing. Any motivation along the way would help me so I'm willing to try and help others too if at all possible!!! I find myself raiding the cupboards in the middle of the night after the baby wakes for a feed (my bedroom is downstairs next to the kitchen

Im a night snack burglar myself.
    Its easier to hate ourselfs then to appreciate the progress we have made. Gotta focus on the good and then plan on how we r gonna make it even better
  • Garlic_Geek
    Garlic_Geek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started working towards losing ~70 lbs. I work and go to college, so it's easy to neglect my own nutrition most of the time. I would enjoy sharing support with some people!
  • Nazzle1993
    Nazzle1993 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat as you! Add me!
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me, I have 250lbs to lose....so far im down over 160+. You can do it girl, when I first started I couldn't even imagine, but I just broke it down into smaller amounts to lose. Doesn't matter how many times to start, or fall down...key is to never give up!
  • Chrissie3005
    Chrissie3005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey. My name is Chrissie and I have 60lbs to lose by Christmas. We are camping with friends at a seculded beach. So I want to look great. I had a hard marriage break up and took off 35lbs from stress and walking to try to get away from my problems. only to meet a man who is wonderful. We went to dinner alot and had wine with meals. I have now put on all my stress weight loss.. so i need a check in mate to remind me to stay on track. I am in Albany in western Australia. Anyone near would be great. But i will accept friends world wide. Thanks
  • nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat as you. I've had 2 children and can't kick the extra weight I added. I'm hoping to find friends to help keep me motivated
  • marylou6792
    marylou6792 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20lbs, but have about 35 more pounds I'm trying to get rid of. I'm lacking motivation. Feel free to add me and I'll try to help you out as well :-)
  • Bexsatx
    Bexsatx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to lose 150 pounds. I'm down 38 so far. Things are going well. I'm focused.on the next 2 pounds to 40. And then the next 20 after. Good luck to all the posters feel free to add me. We can all use more cheerleaders is the way I see it