Weird stuff your IV does

Options
Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
IV ( inner voice) ok yeah I'm trying too hard but you know what I'm talking about. This *kitten* is real. My IV tries to tell me *kitten* all the time it's like a total 3rd wheel. It creeps me out I'm fed up of it does your IV do stuff that is weird? This is the place to talk about it. A safe place. A safe zone if you will. Let it all out

Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    When I have that problem I see my doctor to get my meds adjusted.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I like to think that's why my doctor is always looking things up on her laptop, though she could just be checking how many woo's she got in her latest chit chat post.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I seriously repeat a sentence in my head twice, sometimes three or four times if I don't stop myself. Then I take a swig of alcohol and say "*kitten* I hate my life."
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My inner voice most often says "don't do it....don't....DO NOT....just STOP it....you're ridiculous....this might be the final straw, you might be out of luck after this".

I hear it but I don't listen
  • Vikka_V
    edited August 2017
    Options
    IV also says often "you can do better....try harder....give it a better effort"

I usually don't
  • tgcakef
    tgcakef Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was so confused by this title.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I often have to close my eyes and say stop, stop, stop, don't listen, don't listen! Ok she's gone! m IV is an evil B**** and always takes me places I shouldn't so I have to stop and do that until she's gone! F***** IV I'm a good person she's the one that always f**** ups everything! See she's the one that curses not me!
    Ok stop, stop, closing my eyes! Ok, ok your gonna be ok! Breathe in, breathe out open one eye wait open the other very slowly breath in and out really strong! Oh she's gonna! Ufff hate this woman
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    IV sometimes says "I wonder what it would be like to do (whatever illegal/shameful thought currently in my head) and how do I get away with it?"
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My inner voice likes to over analyze everything.