Exercise DVDs

Options
I'm sure this has been posted in the past, but....

Does anyone have any exercise DVDs that they would recommend? In a DVD I'm looking for inch loss and toning less than weight loss itself, because I have running and riding an elliptical for my serious fat burning sessions, if you know what I mean. So something that focuses on flexibility, muscle toning, and inch loss would be absolutely perfect. So if anyone could help me out, that would be FANTASTIC :)

Thanks!

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with Jillian Michaels. The 30 day shred or the biggest loser workout would be perfect :)
  • amberray4307
    Options
    30 day shred is a great workout video I have not finished it yet but Jillian is really tough and will help you lose inches for sure
    Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    7ed592ace3f01a9.gif
  • jkbabydoll08
    Options
    I use Zumba Fitness. i love it. If you like dancing , then you will like Zumba
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels and I am currently doing her "No More Trouble Zones" definitely a must buy. I am losing inches like crazy and my my whole body is being sculpted. Best $10 I ever spent:bigsmile:
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Chalene Extreme, it's all about toning and Chalene Johnson is amazing
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love love love P90X!!! :) It is a workout for sure though.
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I enjoy yoga and pillates. I find that any video that I can use my yoga ball, is a great way to tone up.
  • GoddessAndraste
    Options
    Definitely Jillian. I did the 30 Day Shred, and just finished week 4 of the 6 Week 6 Pack.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Jillian Michaels. Her 30 day shred, Ripped in 30, and No More Trouble Zones are great for losing inches and toning.
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Chalene Extreme or P90x.
  • skinnerc1
    skinnerc1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have just started on this site and was unsure what to do with the strength training as cardio seems simple, I have always been a runner. From recommendations I have bought a Jillian Michaels DVD (never heard of her before) so can't wait to get started. Thanks for all the helpful posts. Lets hope I see great results!!!
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Turbo Fire DVD's by Chalene Johnson? I was thinking of ordering.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Turbo Fire DVD's by Chalene Johnson? I was thinking of ordering.

I love Turbo Fire and have had great success with it. I'm going to start a hybrid of P90X and Turbo Fire tomorrow. I'm sending you a friend request, let me know if you have any other questions about Turbo Fire or any of BB's other great programs.