Any gamers on here that workout too..

Options
Mtakid5
Mtakid5 Posts: 29 Member
I'm a gamer but I also love fitness just looking for more people to talk about fitness and games

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I fit one half of that spectrum
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    But I haven't actually played a game in awhile
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    To many games left to play out..

29f4819d23e635924e7037c8e9dae1be--xbox-controller-videogames.jpg
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the forums much, but am a gamer when I have the time. Enjoying Fallout 4 at the moment.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My thumbs get a good workout on the PS4 but the rest of my fingers do on PC.

I guess the rest of me does too when playing Just Dance. ;)
  • Mtakid5
    Options
    What games? I've played Resident Evil, Mass Effect (unfortunately Andromeda was a bust), Dragon Age, Until Dawn, etc.

I just finished just cause 3 story was trash but Gameplay was addictive
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I play all sorts of games. Probably should honestly spend more effort on the workout part, lol. Mostly computer and PS4 games. But also DS/3DS and very, very rarely a Wii game.

I have a backlog to play, lol.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    What games? I've played Resident Evil, Mass Effect (unfortunately Andromeda was a bust), Dragon Age, Until Dawn, etc.

We did a little work on Mass Effect - there's a chair in the Normandy lounge that we built, and some other stuff.

It's definitely tricky to find time for gaming and working out. I still haven't mastered the art of time management.
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I game. What ones are you into?
  • timsla
    timsla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Finished hellblade earlier today
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Overwatch and h1z1 mainly but I'll be hopping on Destiny 2 when it comes out
  • FlavourfulBear
    FlavourfulBear Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a 'filthy casual', my friends are trying to get me into PvPing again. Send help!
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    PS4 here. Star Wars Battlefront and COD are my go to games.
  • Mtakid5
    Options
    I game. What ones are you into?

Gears of War ratchet and clank just cause 3 mass effect last of us... So pretty much everything
  • Mtakid5
    Options
    I play all sorts of games. Probably should honestly spend more effort on the workout part, lol. Mostly computer and PS4 games. But also DS/3DS and very, very rarely a Wii game.

I have a backlog to play, lol.

Me too but by December I trying to clear up mine
  • naelliving
    naelliving Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My gaming has lessened since I started a consistent workout routine, but I play Xbox 1, Currently starting Dishonored 2, and have been playing Fallout 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider Rise, and Resident Evil. I have a bunch on deck or that I play occasionally like Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Titanfall, Witcher, Neverwinter, Wolfenstein, and such...
    Um....I love games I just never get to play anymore
  • Mtakid5
    Options
    naelliving wrote: »
    My gaming has lessened since I started a consistent workout routine, but I play Xbox 1, Currently starting Dishonored 2, and have been playing Fallout 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider Rise, and Resident Evil. I have a bunch on deck or that I play occasionally like Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Titanfall, Witcher, Neverwinter, Wolfenstein, and such...
    Um....I love games I just never get to play anymore

You preaching to the choir on this one ☺️